Virtual tabletop RPGs

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right cool, as soon as I can I'll get around to adding everyone on MSN or AIM, but I've got things to do this morning so it'll be later on.

And all I know about characters is that I wanna be a cleric >_>

Wizards pick which spells they want to prepare each morning, and can then cast all of those spells prepared. They know more spells but are limited by their morning choices. Sorcerers know fewer spells but have more versatility, since they can cast any spell on their spell list at their whim (so long as they have spells left).

Wu jen and warmage are from Complete Arcane. Wu jen is sort of a wizard with an Eastern flavor to it, and warmages are like sorcerers that specialize in damage-dealing spells.

Yay for explaining stuff.

I think I remember reading something awhile back about cross-classing (fighters learning some bard stuff, and other such examples). Am I crazy, or is this possible? Because if so, Rogue/magic using thing for the win ^_^

Edited by Ruki

Yes, it is entirely possible to multiclass and learn two different disciplines. You need to be at least second level to do so, though. Also, if your race has a favored class, there's some silly little experience penalty that I've never played with.