P1

PkmnTrainerJ

If you're playing a multiplayer game, how do you determine who gets "the first controller"? I play games in a seven person family, so if we do multiplayer we go by whoever owns the game, so if we're playing Wii Sports it's me, if we're playing Mortal Kombat Armageddon, it's my younger brother.

Usually it depends on who owns the game or likes it more. There's only two gamers in the household, so it's not a big deal. When I play with my friends, it doesn't matter.

I'm the only gamer in my household, but whenever I have friends over, I'm player one. Whenever I'm over a friends house, they are. Whoever's system it is, gets the first controller, its the easiest way to go.

I don't care either. usually my brother has to be player 1 when we play split screen games because he likes to be on top. when we have friends over and we play multiplayer games if you lose you pass the controller. thus usually giving everyone a chance at being player 1

I don't care either. usually my brother has to be player 1 when we play split screen games because he likes to be on top. when we have friends over and we play multiplayer games if you lose you pass the controller. thus usually giving everyone a chance at being player 1

lawl.

Console owner/chief house occupier gets player 1.