The Apprentice

I believe the two final candidates will be lee and claire, lee because he is like Nick said 'a diamond in the rough' and claire because she's an excellent sales person although i'll be happy with anyone winning it except helene, who is so up her own its unbelivable.

Classic quote of the show: 'I get along with prince or pauper' [Raef] Legend haha.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the final doesn't include two out of Lee, Alex and Claire it'll be silly. Helene is solid but not out-standing and I don't recall Lucinda ever actually DOING anything. Besides, Alex and Claire can SELL, and Lee is all round good.

They've all been useless at points apart from Lee, so if he isn't in the final it'll be a travesty. Not just because he hasn't made any big mistakes on any of the tasks, but because he's dominated when he's been team leader and you can't really doubt the effort he puts in. Helene has probably been the other person who hasn't taken much flak, but she's had less stand-out moments than Lee so with her it might just be a case of her falling into the background and never really taking chances, which more than likely isn't what Alan's looking for. If Lucinda gets through to the final I'll be flabbergasted - absolutely useless until a couple of weeks ago and there's quite a few people she should've gone long before. I haven't seen much from Alex, I think I probably haven't been watching the weeks he's done well. I don't like him that much, though, and he never seems to do much to get his team out of trouble. I don't think he should be in the final because he's never really stepped up his game. So with all that said Claire has to be in the final. She's been at fault for a lot but she's outweighed that at times with solid work.

So yeah, Lee and Claire in the final for me. It has to be. Lee's been my second favourite behind Raef since I started watching, so him for the win. Raef should still be there but whatever.

Guest chatterbox

Thank God that happened. I really didn't want to see Lee get fired because he fucked up at the end, and i feel if Sir Alan had to get it down to two candidates Lee would have went for that. He has been way to good all through this competition to let that happen. Furthermore, next week you have probably the two strongest candidates (Claire and Lee) on the same team against the weakest candidate, weaker than Lucinda i believe, Helene, teaming with Alex (who is only 24 years of age if you didn't know), so Lee and Claire will most definitely be the final two. I really want Lee to win this, because he deserves it far mar than any of the others.

I have this really weird feeling that Alex and Helene are going to win the task next week, which would automatically fire the best two candidates.

Another twist? Where the two losers aren't fired? You never know. Lee NEEDS the job, Alex would be a good aprentice. Claire, on the other hand, is making a lot of money, and cold go work for that other women if she wanted to. Helene? Meh.