Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

OK, so if someone were to buy a team for EWB, would anyone be interested in joining it? If you're under contract that means getting traded, if you're not it means, uh...getting signed. And it also means that some of you who have kickers are going to have to pick something else because I don't think we'd need four of them.

My whole team is seriously pissed and i'll repost our game scores to show why

Positano Jaguars - L 10-13

@ Berlin Blitzkrieg - L 3-13

Carthage Army Of Darkness - L 3-9

@ Copenhagen Barbarians - L 10-28

Copenhagen Demons - L 3-7 (Old Kicker missed two short range FG's against the top team in the league, Needless to say he was fired)

---Matthew Kennedy.....Kennedy joins team---

@ Sweden Army - W 20-3

Madrid Stags - W 28-7

Toulouse TeaBaggerz - W 24-10

So basicly the kicker that was in before me cost us a shot at the playoffs, We finished 11th and now have a few days to train up before Season 2, I think we have a big shot at the championship next year, A guy on our team fourm put it down to this.

"Well I dont know if this will make us feel better but since we only play 8 games and there are 16 teams in the conference it looks like we had a pretty tough schedule. Our opponets thus far have went 34-22(60.7%). We have played the 3rd, 5th, 9th, 7th, 1st, 15th, 6th and 7th(other division) place teams. which means probalby 6 or 7 of our 8 games came against playoff bound teams."

OK, so if someone were to buy a team for EWB, would anyone be interested in joining it? If you're under contract that means getting traded, if you're not it means, uh...getting signed. And it also means that some of you who have kickers are going to have to pick something else because I don't think we'd need four of them.

I'd join. I'm a level 4 DT on quite possibly the shittest team out there(0-8 I think.)

It'd be wonderful, wonderful. :D

Oh, I'd sign/get traded.

I play for the Canberra Roos, missed out on the playoffs this season.

I think the manager was building for the next season though, as he was trying to make it a fully human based team. I got bought in time for the last game, and was one of the Top Performers.

We lost 10-14 though.

WHOOOO my team won in the playoffs. We were the number eight seed and we knocked off number one. What is better about it is that number one beat us three games earlier and today we dominated them 35-10. WHOOOOOOOOOOOO Only upset in our playoffs so far. Next game we play is a team we beat earlier in the year so looks like my team has a great chance to make a run. WHOOOOOOO

I'm curious as to how the games are simulated exactly. In my league, the USA BB league, the #1, #2, #5, and #6 seeds advanced in both the East and West conferences. Just thought it was weird that both #3 and #4 seeds were upset. Although a #6 over #3 and #5 over a #4 is not that huge, just a coincidence, I guess.