Championship Manager Thread

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

97/98 was the first one I really played first and remains my favourite to this day. I used to like starting up with Liverpool, you had Karl-Heinz Riedle, Fowler and Owen to sort the Premier League out, I remember playing non-stop on a half-term from school and racking up ten consecutive leagu titles. Good times.

Sadly, for me at least, you had to go into MS Dos to install or run it. I still have the CD, just can't get it to work.

CM4 was kinda rockin, I won the FA cup and UEFA cup as Everton as I recall, Rooney FTW. But back that I had a crappy computer so I had to uninstall CM01/02 to make room and lost my legendary Leeds/Chelsea game in the process which sucked.

He's injured at the start for ages. So is Steven Carr. Tottenham always start in a really hard position.

I hated it how Leicester always did so well in CM01/02. It really annoyed me for some reason.

In CM01/02 for me it was always Middlesborough and Ipswich that were godlike and always ended up winning the premiership

Edited by Dont Fear The Reaper