• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone I put in the right back position gets injured. :@

Melchiot? Ooh, unlucky.

Ferrer? Damn, bad break.

Gallas? Fucking bitch.

Kitamirike (yes, 17 yr old reserve Kitimarike)? FUCK. THE HELL. OFF.

I always love starting as Barnet, trying to go from Conference to Premiership. When I bought FM it was weird, looking at the Barnet team going 'Where's Lee Harrison? Mark Gower? Niven, Searle?' at least Strevens is still there.

First thing I always did was flog Harrison for £500,000, normally to a First Division club who would play him for a few games, then let him rot in the resevers.

Totally, i'm tempted to start a game as them to try and recreate the game I had where I got them to the Prem but suffered a humiliating defeat in the semis of the UEFA Cup. 8-1 away at Schalke 04. There was no reason for it, no injuries, no red cards...something just went wrong. :(

Every month the board at Chelsea urge me to buy Dennis Wise from Millwall.

Millwall are understandably confused by such offers, having only just bought him from Chelsea the previous summer. ¬_¬

If you're planning a long term game as Chelsea you ought to hold on to Sam Parkin. He can become pretty special. So can Rhys Evans.

I found a place that still has CM 01/02 being updated. It's another forum, so I don't know if I should link it here without violating some sort of advertising rule.

Its latest update is February 2008 if you're interested :)

EDIT: Started a new game with Stoke City (using February update). 1.1 mil for transfers? Yeah, nice job board...how the hell am I supposed to be competitive for promotion with that? :P

Edited by Magus978