The One Album

Benji

They don't want to kill themselves enough for Dragsy.

They make me want to kill myself, they're so dull.

They had that one good song that was on MTV2 a few years ago (the one before the one that had the video with all the dangly lights >_>), but otherwise, they're just meh.

Also, I posted yawn when I thought I was in the YI music thread, and I thought you were announcing a new album or something. But still.

Edited by Dragsy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

69 Love songs by the Magnetic Fields (is sold as a triple CD here before anyone says it's three albums). I probably prefer distortion but 69 Love Songs wins for the sheer amount of good-great songs which far exceeds what a single CD can contain.

I like your thinking on this one, tis great.

Neutral Milk Hotel 'In The Aeroplane Over The Sea' gets the nod from me, however.

They don't want to kill themselves enough for Dragsy.

You're such an Emo, Drags.

& Mine would probably be Enema of the State by Blink-182.

It's such a great album to just listen to, no matter what the situation.

Just behind would be Tell all your friends (Taking Back Sunday) & Casually Dressed (FFAF).

Edited by RingysTaintLickerDan

Extremely difficult for me to choose. I have some awesome albums in my rather comprised collection but I think I'll go with Arch Enemy's debut album "Black Earth". Simply because it summarizes everything I like about them.

Oasis - (What's The Story)Morning Glory for me, the album that got me interested in music as a whole. I love every song on the album and it's filled with sing-a-longs. I lvoe Definately Maybe too but this one has the most memories attached to it and therefore is my one album.