Britain's Got Talent

Liam

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone watching the final? You know, I usually hate any "talent" shows, but this legitmately is great. Any of Signature, Escala, Faryl Smith, George Sampson, Strike or (I hope not) Andrew Johnston could easily win tonight. And everyone else is really, really good. It's not fair because during the course of tonight I've changed my opinion of about three times on who I want to win. At the moment it's either Signature or George Sampson. If that stupid bullied/bully child wins I will be pissed because, man he's just got one of those faces you want to punch doesn't he?

He wasn't bullied. I was speaking to a lad at tennis today whose been to school with him since primary, said he's never been "bullied", I mean everyone in their life will get some bad comments. But he's also spent a lot of time in detention and out of class for bullying other kids - so yeah, sob story for the win.

Escala shouldn't win though. They're okay. Strike better not win, granted I haven't seen much of them. (I watch I'd Do Anything usually instead) but half their stuff today wasn't even in time. And the sound effects are just gay.

Andrew Johnston, Signature, George Sampson or Faryl Smith are the front runners I'd say. And George is good but I don't think he'll get the votes. I think Signature are amazing but maybe not quite what people will be thinking for the Royal Variety Show (then again, some of the things they have.)

I expect it'll be either Andrew Johnston or Faryl Smith. I'd say Andrew is favourite, but personally I thought Faryl was the better singer. She sounded like a 27 year old woman, not a 12 year old girl.

Either way, I'd say it's one of those two singers.

I'd Do Anything is better though >_<

Yeah I was dreading the moment two Sikhs/Muslims/I feel bad for not knowing their religion would have turned up but instead we have a 14 year old chav >_<

Nah, what I really like about this lad is that he's obviously such a hard worker. And it's what Britain like, someone who dances on the street to help. And I have no doubt that £100k will help him immensely.

Still, send on Gwion from I'd Do Anything and everyone's hearts would melt and he'd win with ease :)

You'd never see Prince William dating someone like Krishna Patel.

Shit. I'd better warn my girlfriend. By that criteria, she might be racist. :unsure:

I have to say, it was obvious one of the two kids would win it from the final three. Not only because people just...like kids, but also having a pair of adults beating two kids probably wouldn't be a popular image. >_>

Edited by stokeriño

Exactly. His smile at the end of his duo with Jessie earlier was just heart warming. Everyone would have loved him, he'd have just brought everyone to his knees, melted their hearts with his smile and voice and everyone would have voted for him.

Kwayedza should have come on and done some soul singing. He was awesome too but wouldn't have fit Oliver.

How Chester didn't get a part I have no idea but at least Gwion did.

I have to say I'm glad George won. He really showed such determination in being rejected last year to winning this year. Deserves it after all the hard work he put in to his dancing. Plus his dancing in the rain was just such a wicked idea!

Michael Machell however was star of the series with his making Space Wars theme MORE spacy somehow! He has a diploma in Music so therefore he knows good music. What a deluded fool!

Edited by Sam

George was definately near the bottom of my list of people I wanted to win. Kept off the bottom maybe by Nemisis, who can't even spell, let alone dance. ¬_¬

How NONE of Escala, Faryl or the dog made the top three I'll never know. Although my problem with opera singers remains even with the two on this show; you can never understand the words, because they always have to sing so high that only bats can hear.

Britain's got talent, but no taste, it seems.

Also, was I the only one who, when Simon said "you could represent us against anyone in the world" to Escala, was thinking of an epic Cello-off between Escala and Apocalyptica? :P