The Official "OMG I GOT IT!" Thread

zero

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was highly amused that when I was standing in line last night I realized that not only had I slept with the guy in front of me girlfriend, but so had the guy (a friend of mine) who was directly in from of him. So while waiting in line he was standing between two guys that had shagged his girlfriend and he had little to know idea.

I was highly amused that when I was standing in line last night I realized that not only had I slept with the guy in front of me girlfriend, but so had the guy (a friend of mine) who was directly in from of him. So while waiting in line he was standing between two guys that had shagged his girlfriend and he had little to know idea.

Pwned by grammar.

Got off work at 2 PM, and promptly halled my ass to Wal-Mart where they had boxes of copies at the Electronics department register. I guess they've been selling that shit like hotcakes, since the first question the guy asked me when I asked him to open the case up was, "are you here for Grand Theft Auto?".

About to pop it in. :D

Went to GameTraders in the morning, and they had copies just laying around. So I had to go back later, and trade 6 MegaDrive/Genesis games, 2 XBOX games, and 15 PSX games.

All that, and I was still $10 short. But luckily, the guy serving me was the same guy who was at the counter when I ordered FF9 in November, so he just wrote off the extra $10...

I'll get on LIVE tomorrow, I can't today...

When you consider that a lot of Xbox and PS2 games sell for about a fiver, it's not surprising you don't get much on trade in. and things like Madden with the yearly updates never get good trade in value because everyone wants the latest version. When I was at GAME, we had to do a big promotion selling off all old copies of FIFA and the Smackdown series for 98p because there simply wasn't enough room to keep stock.

I was wondering why the postman refused to deliver it yesterday through the letterbox like any other game.

Then I went to the sorting office today and got a big box.

I brought it home, thinking some moron had packed it in a big box, or I had the wrong parcel.

BUT NO.

I GOT IT (AND LOADS MORE SHIT). :D

post-13-1209579399.jpg

The special edition is waayyyy more than I expected it to be. :w00t: