Queen!?

AJ

WHY was I not informed earlier that Queen were on one of the Radio Stations in this game?

I heard it from a passing car radio when I was on my way to get another mission so I simply HAD to steal the car. Then when I arrived the song was still playing and I wouldn't get out of the car until it was finished =)

I don't normally make a fuss about the radio stations cause I normally don't pay much attention to them as I'm in and out of cars all the time and I just listen to what's on. However I'm digging "Liberty Rocks" lately.

I marked out and did pretty much the same thing when I found Goodbye Horses >_>

I assume the Nickelback thing was bullshit then? I've yet to hear anything about them in the game.

It's a little thing, but I like how you can flick back and forth quickly on the radio tuner to find out what station you're listening to without the song being interupted.

I also like the Stevie Nicks tune on the Liberty Rocks station. Although I only know it from School of Rock >_>

I'm assuming "RAP" by Dolphin, Dragsy

EDIT: It might also be the other Seryoga song (NOT King Ring) on the station.

Edited by Running Zombie Cloudy

What do they call that song off the first trailer? the one that's always on in the internet cafe

Or is that not on the radio

It's not http://youtube.com/watch?v=zoFDnbaJL0A is it?

Nope I dont think. It was in "things will be different" trailer from ages back when it was showcasing Liberty City

I'm guessing it's probably an origonal composition or something on the CD which by now will have leaked everywhere anyway

Philip Glass - "Pruit Igoe" it's called, it's definently on the Journey radio station.