Favorite Radio Station?

Kyle_

Guest Kou

The radio stations are pretty disappointing, the number of songs is pittance compared to other games and I find myself just muting the entire thing half of the time.

I think the soundtrack is very poor compared to the last two games and the lack of in game custom station just seems like an excuse to get people to listen to the music they picked.

That said... I find myself listening to The Journey on the way to a lot of missions now. Some of the tracks add a nice sense of epicness to it all and are a bit ominous.

I'm actually liking the stations a little bit more after being really disappointed initially. Really getting into The Journey at the moment and WKTT is always good for some laughs. Still far to many RnB/Hip Hop/Rap stations though. That Russian station has some annoyingly catchy stuff on it too.

Haven't played the game much yet, only got it yesterday and mainly played multiplayer with my mates but from the little time I did single player the second I heard Phil Collins go: HA HA, oooh, I knew Liberty Rock (I think) is the station I'm going to listen to from now on. The fact that Eeeeeevil Woman came after that made it even more awesome.