Favorite Radio Station?

Kyle_

They all seem to have too many commercials are too much DJ talk instead of actually playing music.

That'd be because there aren't nearly as many songs as the older games.

San Andreas had about 130 songs, GTAIV has over 200.

Does anyone elses radio stations keep playing from the start? Pretty much every time I listen to Classics I hear "bm bm, EVEEERY DAAAAAY", then DJ Premier introducing the station, 'n it's annoying as hell cos I've only heard about 4 songs on that station.

Does anyone elses radio stations keep playing from the start? Pretty much every time I listen to Classics I hear "bm bm, EVEEERY DAAAAAY", then DJ Premier introducing the station, 'n it's annoying as hell cos I've only heard about 4 songs on that station.

So true. I always switch to it, and it either starts off with him saying, "Oh yeah it's on now" or it's in the middle of MC Lyte's 'Cha Cha Cha' or his shitty remix of Brand Nubians 'One For All'.

And now my favorite thing to listen to is Lazlow interviewing the hot dog vender on the streets, and how the vender drinks tears for water cause his family was so poor.

Edited by SKA

I was completely surprised to hear Iggy and the Stooges during the game, and also read that Bad Brains are on the hardcore station.

Really, none are my favorites, despite there being two excellent songs.

It's a shame the hardcore station has crap like Sick of It All, Cro-Mags, and Agnostic Front. I can see the reason behind it, them being prominent New York bands, but fuck...they could have done better than those three.

It seems like when I listen to Liberty Rock Radio I always hear the same songs, it's always one of three:

Her Strut

and Jailbreak. But I ain't complaining, they are awesome songs.

It seems like when I listen to Liberty Rock Radio I always hear the same songs, it's always one of three:

Her Strut

and Jailbreak. But I ain't complaining, they are awesome songs.

Those + Edge of Seventeen + One Vision + Mama = the reason I listen to Liberty Rock as much as possible during multiplayer.