Help Me Get On TV!

TheRyno

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus Myle's Pizza (!!), which I greatly miss.

Toledo seems to get a bad rap, but I always thought it was a nice city. We ended up moving to Kent, but Toledo was our second choice. We could have joined in all the Finkbeiner-bashing.

I voted for you. Maybe. Stupid image thing. But why you'd want to be on that abomination of a show is beyond me. If you go on and nail a Gringo Killer on the host, then it'll all make sense.

Still if you want it. Best of luck. I look forward to mocking the trainwreck nature of your run on it. Hell, get on and I'll start a Pick Up and Put Down thread for you and snark the show.

There's been a pretty big change...again. Tomorrow is the first day of Round 3. But what they're doing is that they're restarting everyone's vote count to ZERO, giving everyone a fresh start. So I really need as many votes as possible in the next few days. I already told the other message board that's been giving me the bulk of the votes and have been plugging the crap out of it on MySpace.

I think I voted again, but with this website I can't really be sure.

Edited by Running Zombie Cloudy

I got some of the people from my other message board to bump me up to 4th, but the last time that happened, the guy I bumped out of 4th regained it with like a 100-200 vote lead ahead of me. I wonder if that's going to happen again.

Plus, I don't know what's up with the whole zero vote reset as it was supposed to happen already. Maybe they're doing it internally and not letting any of us know. Or they probably just didn't care.

EDIT - Just as I got done with this post, I checked my status and I've been bumped back down to 5th with the other guy having 10 votes over me.

Edited by TheRyno