Most Watched

Benji

What do you most watch? DVD's of film or TV? Which DVD's in particular?

I tend to watch TV DVD's way more than anything else, mostly animated stuff like Family Guy or Futurama, mixed in with the occasional live action comedy like Scrubs or Blackadder.

Yes Minister/Prime Minister

Most value I've ever got out of any DVDs ever.

Although you could also count my rewatching of Top Gear episodes, but those are downloaded rather than on DVD.

"Teachers - Season 2 - Disk 1".

Susan fancies J.P...

Penny pretends to date Kurt...Bob hasn't had sex in 23 years...Brian's hiccuping...

Uniform and facial hair awareness week...haha...

Brian's gay...quite possibly the best episode of Teachers ever...

I've watched it so many times it's unreal. It's basically "I need background noise I can occasionally drift into a laugh at" DVD.

I own an absurd amount of DVDs and, as such, not many of them get watched very often, as there's usually a pile of stuff waiting to be watched, and I don't have the attention span to watch things that often. The only times things generally get re-watched is when I've got friends coming round - the things I've watched the most are probably Withnail & I, which is the ultimate film to watch with friends while drinking, and then it's probably something of a tie between King Of The Hill boxsets, Battle Royale and Twin Peaks Series 1.

Buffy and Angel are on a loop in my room I swear. One route or the other I work through the two of them and then when I finish, I seem to give a bit of time...and then start again. I'm currently half-way through season 4 of Buffy and finished season 2 of Angel. The two greatest TV shows ever created, so I would happily watch every episode all the time.

I also find the DVD's that own and have seen before are the ones I tend to watch a lot of, yet I have a tonne of DVD's I still have never watched.

The wife and I watch a lot of Scrubs and The Office. Lately, our go-to movies have been Kill Bill and Borat. Nothing else really comes close, but it looks like Walk the Line might find itself in heavy rotation soon. It's a good fall-asleep-to movie.

I've watched Superbad more then 10 times with various people, I watch movies like The Mighty Ducks or Clerks just every few months, and the Star Wars movies all get watched every holiday season.

My most watched TV DVDs are: Peep Show 1-4, Futurama 1 & 3, 'Allo 'Allo 1-4, Teachers 3, Complete Sharpe, Nathan Barley, Morcambe and Wise Christmas Specials.

We'll often watch half an hour's worth of Peep Show or Futurama and then will go through a month of watching Teachers again or hammer through the first three series of 'Allo 'Allo (which was some of the best comedy ever seen until the end of series 3).