House MD

Trey

I went back 5 pages and couldn't find a House topic, so I made a new one. Anyone else watch the new episode tonight? On of the best episodes I've seen of any TV show in a long time, I can't wait until the season finale, hopefully it's next week.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched most of the firs season, but after that I started working Monday nights, so I only got to watch House off and on without really getting to enjoy all of the character development. That plus I haven't seen the episode you're talking about, I was impressed with this one andreally, how many different directions they can decide to take this thing.

I'll agree that it was a fantastic episode and the season finale next week should be even better. Not sure where they're going with the Amber situation, it seems unlikely she'll actually die. Should provide for some good stuff with House and Wilson.

They actually gave Thirteen a last name at least, though still no first that I'm aware of.

And c'mon, you got Cuddy on a stripper pole, can't ask for much more, heh.

Loved that scene with Cuddy and the Stripper Pole. was a great episode overall. Wilson has bad luck with women lol. at first i thought house was dying and told my brother I'd be pissed if they end the show with him dying. I hope they decide to do another season cause the the new group is finally growing on me

Best episode of House in a long time. Though it would have frustrated me, I'd have loved for it to be the season ending cliffhanger. Wonderfully put together, suitably zany, and it had the Cuddy pole dance I know we've all been waiting for. Has me buzzing for next week.

I've only just got my friend into House and I didn't tell him that the new episode was a two parter. He was so pissed off when I told him he had to wait a week to see what happens.

Poor Wilson and Amber :(

If Stephen Fry guest starred in an episode it would be perfect.

I've only just got my friend into House and I didn't tell him that the new episode was a two parter. He was so pissed off when I told him he had to wait a week to see what happens.

Okay.. this is rambly, but I'm saying it anyway. I think it's the sign of a great show when it evokes an emotional response. In my case, especially since I don't even really like Amber. I mean, we're not supposed to (I'd wager), but at the same time since she got with Wilson she's seem a bit less.. bitchy and a lot more human, and it seemed like her and Wilson were gonna have a good thing, then BAM! Now she's dying and I'm sad because.. well, she didn't deserve it and neither does Wilson.

me and my brother were shocked as well when it was finally revealed to be Amber. I hated her during the beginning of the season but like you it hit me.

A spin off .. sounds cool i wonder who it will be based around .

Okay.. this is rambly, but I'm saying it anyway. I think it's the sign of a great show when it evokes an emotional response. In my case, especially since I don't even really like Amber. I mean, we're not supposed to (I'd wager), but at the same time since she got with Wilson she's seem a bit less.. bitchy and a lot more human, and it seemed like her and Wilson were gonna have a good thing, then BAM! Now she's dying and I'm sad because.. well, she didn't deserve it and neither does Wilson.

I'm more upset for Wilson because he is just so lovely. And Amber seems to be making him into a even lovelier bloke. I just hope that House diagnoses the shit out of her.

And next time House hallucinates lets hope that it involves Thirteen and Cameron.

And next time House hallucinates lets hope that it involves Thirteen and Cameron.

Ditto.

I read someplace that the next episode involves 'murky memories from the bus crash' threatening to ruin House and Wilson's friendship. Seems a stretch, but could an affair be being hinted at?

Ditto.

I read someplace that the next episode involves 'murky memories from the bus crash' threatening to ruin House and Wilson's friendship. Seems a stretch, but could an affair be being hinted at?

I'm not reading the spoiler because I actually enjoy it when I don't know whats gonna happen in shows :P

So I'll be back to this thread on tuesday, byeeee.

Everyone keeps bringing up the affair, but in the memory that had House staring at the girl who was representing Amber first, then the punk emo kid. If you are out with a girl having an affair and are going to be riding the same bus, you aren't going to sit apart. It seems more likely that they were both on the bus by chance, at least from my view.