Transformers Mafia

In

You are an asshole! You don't join my game?! :(

You're the asshole. Not once did you bitch in your sign-up thread that I hadn't joined, bitched about other people having not yet joined, but not me. And you got sign-ups in like less than a day. I'm on EWB like an eighth of the time I used to be on nowadays, making it a bitch when things like that happen. I was kicking myself when I found out I'd missed sign-ups. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I am back, this game will be starting. I will start sending out the roles as of this afternoon - but due to my computer erring on the side of FUBAR, it may take a day or two. The game will start once the thread goes up :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sonovabitch! Noone, saw that coming. If I had been on a little earlier I could've protector claimed my way out of the lynch and you would've bought it, because how can Ratchet be mafia, right?

Si, Mafia Doctor. *bows* I was gonna try and lynch mattman on that logic because he's someone most people don't care about, but then he pmed me and I didn't HAVE to lynch him.

It was fucking perfect! But once again, MEG fucked me with a quick, decivise lynch and I completely respect him for his dedication to guesswork, it always seems to do wonders for him.

Yeah.. That doesn't sound like a complete load bullshit at all.... *cough*it's bullshit... seriously.*cough*