OneRepublic

Baddar

What does EWB think of them?

I've only heard 3 of their songs, those being All Fall Down, Apologize (Feat Timbaland) and Stop and Stare. I like all three of them, but what wondering what the rest of the songs on their "Dreaming Out Loud" album are like, and whether it's worth buying/obtaining?

I could just stop being lazy and just get it, but I'd rather make a discussion out of it first. :shifty:

Timbaland ft. OneRepublic you mean ;) .

And I think he's got a good voice, and they seem pretty decent but I just can't get into them.

If he wants to call it that, yes. I mean, all he does it "UGHUHGHGH" in the background, which you can barely hear.

Meh, the Timbaland version is a lot better than the original I feel, and he should duly take credit for it.

As for the album, I wouldn't buy it. My mate has it on in his car a lot and the songs just tend to blend into eachother apart from Stop and Stare.

Meh, the Timbaland version is a lot better than the original I feel, and he should duly take credit for it.

As for the album, I wouldn't buy it. My mate has it on in his car a lot and the songs just tend to blend into eachother apart from Stop and Stare.

Oh, didn't realise Timbaland had his own version of it. Makes more sense to me now.

Well, I've listened to a couple more of the songs that are on the "Dreaming Out Loud" album, and I must say, I do like them. I listened to "Come Home" as soon as I saw thug's message about it. If you're a fan of slower songs, you'll like it a lot. I think it's one of the better ones from the album.

I can now recall 4 songs with "Home" in the title that I know of and like;

Alter Bridge - Coming Home

Daughtry - Home

OneRepublic - Come Home

Staind - Home

And then there's...

Westlife - Home

Which I don't like as such, and wouldn't have it on my MP3 player, but it's ok.

EDIT: Yeah, the second part of the message is pretty irrelevant. :P

Edited by Baddarum TSCH~!