Crossover~!

Benji

Simple, what TV shows/films would you love to see cross over? This is inspired by my desire to see an ET/Wall-E/Short Circuit crossover :shifty:

My obvious one is Batman/Superman (NOT The Justice League), I'd just love to see them do the whole parallel (sp?) on film, and if they managed to get the right actors and atmosphere, the rest would just be set. I'd love to see it in The Dark Knight Returns style, only giving Supes a much bigger plot.

Star Trek: Voyager and a garbage can would work well together, with Voyager "being thrown" into the garbage can.

I kid, it has some enjoyable episodes. I just see it as the worst Star Trek series (except for, maybe, the Animated Series).

Sliders and Justice League. I couldn't think of a close enough Marvel-related show... No, I haven't read Marvel Zombies. What a silly thing to say... :shifty:

Hell, Sliders with anything works. Imagine Sliders/Quantum Leap?

Yes, just yes, I've wanted that since I first saw Sliders, but only if they can get the early seasons Sliders cast <3

Mr. Monk Goes to RAW.

He is the only man who will solve the current McMahon angle!

Plus a special appearence by The Sloans of Diagnosis Murder!

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air & My Name Is Earl.

"Hey Earl"

"Hey Crabman, Fresh Prince"

Coronation street and Pobol y Cym it would be great have a bunch of the Corrie characters on holiday in South West Wales.

On a side not i hate the Channel S4C as i discovered it on Monday and i'm hooked on Pobol y Cym without even being able to understand Welsh.

Coronation street and Pobol y Cym it would be great have a bunch of the Corrie characters on holiday in South West Wales.

On a side not i hate the Channel S4C as i discovered it on Monday and i'm hooked on Pobol y Cym without even being able to understand Welsh.

You wait until you discover some of the hot chicks on their programs, you'll wish you could understand Welsh. And I am Welsh.

On the other hand, that American comedy "The Class" they're started showing at 6pm before the Simpsons sucks ass.

CSI: Miami, House and the X-Files: CSI's contribution would be little more than Caine making some ridiculously shit pun after discovering a bunch of people dead from mysterious sources. Mulder, Scully and Caine then become involved in investigating and eventually debunking the claim that the deaths were alien-related at which point, House, both his teams, Mulder, Scully, Caine and the visiting Dr. Cox all indulge in a big fuckoff differential diagnosis finally resulting in it being lupus. After this, House seduces Scully, the spurned Mulder goes off to find and fuck Calleigh while Caine and Cox exchange witty rejoinders.

EMMY WINNER RIGHT THERE FOLKS

Virtually all of those gay Disney/Nick shows (Suite Life; Drake and Josh) and Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles; the only character I want from Terminator is Cromartie.

It will be glorious. :shifty:

Virtually all of those gay Disney/Nick shows (Suite Life; Drake and Josh) and Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles; the only character I want from Terminator is Cromartie.

There was a 3-show crossover of Disney shows, but maybe you know that. Hannah Montana, The Suite Life & some other show.

There was a 3-show crossover of Disney shows, but maybe you know that. Hannah Montana, The Suite Life & some other show.

Yeah, but not with Terminator.