Official EWB Fantasy Football League

Maxx

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Return TDs are scored to the player and not the defense, because its technically the special teams unit that does it, not the defense.

Edited by Maxx

Damshow selects Ben Watson, TE, New England

One more pick till the end of the 12th. Three more rounds people, send your picks and lets get this done. Or go the Clawsn route and hand over all picking duties

Edited by Maxx

We don't pick a special teams team, we pick a kicker. Kick returns have nothing to do with defense. Its standard Yahoo FF scoring to give return TD points to whatever player gets them.

We knew this last year and Hester went about the same round. Same thing happened with Dante Hall a few years ago. You're seriously making way too big a deal out of this. The dude had 6 TDs off of returns last year., 2 recieving TDs. You can't honestly tell me you'd throw him in a starting WR spot, when all he'll get you is maybe 7 points a game.

He was picked right around where he should have been. Scoring stats are right there on the league page, if you had a question, you should have asked, as again I've done it like this for the past 4 years and we've never had a problem with it.

Edited by Maxx

Well, DMN wants me to pick for him and he needs another D

So odd as this may be, I'm giving him the 13th best defense, according to ESPN the Mag.

DMN selects Arizona Cardinals Defense