Official X Factor Season 5 thread.

Guest tiarnantmann

Guest tiarnantman

It starts in just about an hour. :)

I just watched all the audition shows they were showing on ITV, and I'm amped up for it. Of course, now they're showing a 'Leon's Journey' programme, and Leon sucks, so I shan't be watching.

I love X Factor, but after watching American Idol for the first time, I doubt I'll be as impressed with the better singers. It'll fun though. ^_^

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's awesome and had a number one in the US with Bleeding Love. Nice blowjob lips too :shifty:

Not sure what to make of the first episode. Too much Cheryl Cole, even if her shocked face is supremely fit. Beginning to get sick of the same old "starts off good/bad, dips/gets better in the middle, ends with a promising singer with a sob story that all the judges wank over on the plane back" format though. The Usher/Rick Ashley guys were immense however.

Guest PinkandBlack84

I always love the first few episodes more then any other part of the show, just to see how far people will go to make complete idiots out of themselves, its always really funny to watch people crash and burn on the show and for Simon Cowell to trash there preformance even more.

• 1 month later...

I don't particularly follow new music, but I'd completely forgotten about this Leon Jackson bloke winning last year. When I heard he was the guest, I thought he was the runner-up to Leona. It doesn't seem two years since she won it.

Anyway, I want Diana to win this year. For no real reason other than I think her voice stands out, compared to the others. People have argued with me saying "she can only sing one way." - So fucking what? I like the one way she sings, if that's the case. For me, she has "The X Factor," something I don't think many of them have this year.

Ruth is another who I can see doing well. I'm liking the Spanish/English thing she's got going, but it's whether enough people will continue to like it.

Whilst I want Diana to win, I think it could be the year a group wins it. That group being JLS. I like them. Not as much as Diana, but I like them, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them as massive favourites with the bookies already.

If Ruth is voted out next week, I will riot.

I think it'll be that older guy's turn (not sure of his name - the one whose wife died) to go next week. I fully expected him in the bottom two this week, but it's surely only a matter of time now.

I stand by what I said before - I want Diana to win, but think JLS will.

Definitely agree it's Daniel's time to go. For my money, his voice wasn't strong enough to get through to the next round, but I suppose male vocalists in that category were a bit thin on the ground.

I do think Rachel is possibly living on borrowed time too, which is possibly a shame although the live shows are showing up some of her flaws as a performer.

As for potential winners, Ruth's performance of Purple Rain I think will certainly get her noticed (and rightly so) but unless some sort of hype machine gets going she just won't build up the support to make it to the final. I like Laura White and Alexandra at this stage along with JLS but for some reason Diana is getting all the plaudits. Am I the only one that just doesn't get it with her? This 'waify' approach to everything drives me mad at the best of times and I can't help thinking this schtick is going to get old and start backfiring on her soon.