Attention Ryan: Please Stop Touching Yourself. (Coheed News)

K

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/article/?id=48864

Prog-rock heroes Coheed and Cambria will be bringing their Neverender shows to London and Chicago after selling out 15,000 tickets in a matter of hours for the Neverender shows in New York and Los Angeles.

Coheed's Neverender shows will consist of the band playing all four of their albums in four days at a London venue. Which venue? We're not yet sure but an announcement will be made on the Coheed And Cambria website at 7pm GMT this evening.

Metal Hammer will bring you news of the tour tomorrow morning.

GoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoing

GoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingG

oingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGo

ingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoi

ngGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoin

gGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoingGoing

Goingv.

Who's coming with me?

Also, who's buying my ticket till I can afford to pay for it myself? Actually, November. I smell birthday present. Awesome. Can't wait. Good eye, sniper.

Where did you get November from?

I'll probably check them out, sure.

Ryan mate, you're welcome to stay here, but at least a couple of the shows, if not all of them, will fall on my work days so you'll have to keep yourself entertained during the day :P

Or bring luke, get a cheapo hotel room and split it. I'll throw you some money if I can sleep on the floor and don't have to worry about stumbling home.

Which fucktards organised this? The site said that this week's Kerrang would have the date info. No mention of it in Kerrang at all. So I check the site today, and not only are the dates announced, but the 4-day tickets went on sale this morning and naturally have all sold out. Bullshit.

Day tickets go on sale on the 25th. Not sure how expensive they'll be, but I doubt I can afford all four shows plus acommadation. Gayness.

Which fucktards organised this? The site said that this week's Kerrang would have the date info. No mention of it in Kerrang at all. So I check the site today, and not only are the dates announced, but the 4-day tickets went on sale this morning and naturally have all sold out. Bullshit.

Day tickets go on sale on the 25th. Not sure how expensive they'll be, but I doubt I can afford all four shows plus acommadation. Gayness.

Don't worry dreddah, we're sorted.

Dear MR CLARK,

You have booked to attend COHEED AND CAMBRIA - NEVERENDER 4 DAY PASS at Astoria, London on 1stDec-4thDec

You have ordered the following tickets

Reference xxxxxxxxxx - 2 VIP 4 DAY PASS at £ xx.xx

Plus a Transaction fee of £ x.xx

I got your back.