The Luchagors (featuring Lita) touring the UK

Marsh

The Luchagors are playing gigs in the UK next month, here is the info from their website:

Sep 5 2008

8:00P

Bier Keller

Bristol

Sep 6 2008

Underworld- w/ Agent Orange

London, London and South East

Sep 7 2008

Charlotte

Leicester

Sep 8 2008

Trilians

Newcastle

Sep 9 2008

Huddersield

Parish

Sep 10 2008

Carling Academy 2

Liverpool

Sep 11 2008

Asylum

Birmingham

Sep 12 2008

White Rabbit

Plymouth

Oct 2 2008

Music Box

Manchester

Oct 5 2008

K2

Keighley

I'll be in Essex on the 6th Sep so I'll probably make the trip across to The Underworld in Camden.

Any advice on the venue as I haven't been there? Do I need to prebook tickets? They are only £8.50 so I might buy one anyway even if I don't go.

I added them on MySpace a few months back. I wasn't that impressed by them, but, if I could go I would go and watch them just to see Lita.

The novelty of Lita being in the band attracted me at first to see what they were about, they aren't bad but they aren't the best.

m_0ce190c78a51b1a67c447ddb8253e96c.jpg

Edited by Sexy Lexy

Well, I checked the MySpace page, and its' the first I've actually listened to them... not bad.

Drop the novelty/stigma of it being Lita as the frontwoman, and it's a perfectly acceptable female fronted punk band. I'd go if I lived in the UK.

You missed out the Cardiff date that's listed on the MySpace account on the 14th of September.

But apart from Lita, they're totally not my thing. Besides, I've seen her in real life before, and got the added bonus of Snitsky's armpit in my face. Glorious.

I already heard Lita sing on WWE Originals. Never again, I tell you. Never again.

So I wasn't the only one who bought that album? Obviously everything else was gonna sound shit compared the genius of "Basic Thuganomics" and Jericho's epic "Don't You Wish You Were Me?".

Edited by TheModernWay

I already heard Lita sing on WWE Originals. Never again, I tell you. Never again.

So I wasn't the only one who bout that album? Obviously everything else was gonna sound shit compared the genius of "Basic Thuganomics" and Jericho's epic "Don't You Wish You Were Me?".

No, you are. I didn't buy it. Jericho's song sucked too, for the record.