NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I invited Dragsy. I tried to invite Maxx, but it failed to send because (I am guessing) he doesn't have the game yet. I'll retry later tonight.

It's 10 total. You can have a bunch of people on your team. Only 6 can be in a game at once, I believe.

Edited by Toe

Toe's got it. You can have up to fifty people on your team, it's just a matter of 6 per game. I'll play defense or forward, I'll switch between both. As for goalie, I say we let the computer handle it if we can just for a little bit, unless we get a really solid guy. It's not hard to play goal if your teammates now how to play their positions and can score for you.

Toe's got it. You can have up to fifty people on your team, it's just a matter of 6 per game. I'll play defense or forward, I'll switch between both. As for goalie, I say we let the computer handle it if we can just for a little bit, unless we get a really solid guy. It's not hard to play goal if your teammates now how to play their positions and can score for you.

We will probably need you to score for us. I score by way of volume of shots on goal when playing alone, so you may want to help us out and add some skill to our core of forwards.

Oh, and I saw that apsham has NHL 09. I invited him to the team.

Edited by Toe

At first, I was trying to figure out why I had the power to change lines myself... but then I realized that the coach will also send me out or bring me in. So I guess that's just for the ice hogs.

I might have to play shorter periods, because it's already 3-1 halfway through the first... 3-2 now... on Pro difficulty. I'll turn it up to All Star and 10 Minute Periods for the next game.

I'm playing on a 360. I'd have offered already to join the team, but my internet is really fucked up... disconnects randomly sometimes.

Hmm. Still, if you want to join, I'll invite you on to the team. Even if you don't play, it will help us out. And then if we kick ass and win the prize (I think its a trip to the All-Star game), you get to go too!

I had that once, but minus the getting a penalty bit, it resolved itself next time there was a call for a change.

Anyone know if there's a button to hold this year? Can't find one on the control map, and the A button is now used to stick lift.

Holding/Hooking is Y. It still is used to slash, but only after the whistle.

Also, I am online now... if you want to invite me to the team.

I had that once, but minus the getting a penalty bit, it resolved itself next time there was a call for a change.

Anyone know if there's a button to hold this year? Can't find one on the control map, and the A button is now used to stick lift.

Holding/Hooking is Y. It still is used to slash, but only after the whistle.

Also, I am online now... if you want to invite me to the team.

I just invited you.

How do I go about accepting the invitation? Nothings showing up anywhere I've looked.

10 Minutes on All Star seems pretty good. 2-1 final, as opposed to 8-4 on Pro. Realistic amount of shots too... and I managed to injure my first player. Took out Fedor Fedorov, but just for 9 days.

Edited by Gabriel