NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he really means is that I couldn't win any faceoffs, gave the puck away a whole bunch, and played defensive hockey the likes of which a two year old could best.... and that's why we lost.

I had too much lag, so I think I'll stay away from playing any more games online... but it seems like a fun thing to do for people who have good internet.

What he really means is that I couldn't win any faceoffs, gave the puck away a whole bunch, and played defensive hockey the likes of which a two year old could best.... and that's why we lost.

I had too much lag, so I think I'll stay away from playing any more games online... but it seems like a fun thing to do for people who have good internet.

:(

It was still fun. There was a bit of lag for me in both games that made it hard to react to checkers and poke checks.

Maybe sometime when my internet seems to be working better, I'll turn off all the game sound so I can actually hear you guys, plug in my microphone, and give it another try.

EDIT: At defense, no less, which is my guy's actual position.

Edited by Gabriel

Maybe sometime when my internet seems to be working better, I'll turn off all the game sound so I can actually hear you guys, plug in my microphone, and give it another try.

EDIT: At defense, no less, which is my guy's actual position.

Ha! You should blame playing out of your real position on our loss then!

Is our team just going to be for EWB or should we invite some outsiders too?

I'll join when the god dammed game comes out here (on the 29th), To anyone having problems, In 08 I could play with Americans and Canadians with little lag when i turned off my EA ticker, Also Turning off your PC will help too.

Edited by Sgt. Slogger

Fucking sweet. I just found out that when you download new rosters for Online play this year, it changes your default rosters as well. I went in and found Brad Isbister in Ottawa and Sundin as a free agent. I was so happy, because now I won't have to keep updating things myself.

On the negative side, I assume that means I have to move that cancer girl from Free Agents every time I want to start a new dynasty/bap game.

Fucking sweet. I just found out that when you download new rosters for Online play this year, it changes your default rosters as well. I went in and found Brad Isbister in Ottawa and Sundin as a free agent. I was so happy, because now I won't have to keep updating things myself.

On the negative side, I assume that means I have to move that cancer girl from Free Agents every time I want to start a new dynasty/bap game.

I just edit her stats so she is rated 50 overall.

I just edit her stats so she is rated 50 overall.

If you send her to a national team though, she won't ever show up in a Dynasty or Be a Pro career.

EDIT:

12 GP

9 Goals

10 Assists

47 PIM

+7

170 Hits

Looks like that might be it for my career in the AHL. I've been recalled from Norfolk, and make my debut with the Lightning against the New Jersey Devils.

Edited by Gabriel

How do I edit my player for the EASHL team? Looking at our club page, my guy is apparently called Victor Banting, which blatantly isn't right :/

Nevermind, I got it.

Or not, I edited my player through Performance Tracker/Edit Be a Pro, but it still shows as Victor Banning on the "My Club" page.

Edited by Dragsy

Everyone's stories about being called up and either traded or sent back to the minors had me worried, but I'm about ten games into my stay with Tampa Bay, and I've made my way to the first pairing, and I'm the anchor for the Powerplay.

Now watch me get traded, or sent back to Norfolk after this game... <_<