NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

First game in the AHL, 9 mins in the box, and a goal.

I also need to learn how to do all those fancy moves. How did you do it Will?

Edit: I fucking suck as Goalie.

Edit 2:After 2 bad goals, I am keeping it at 2-1.

Edited by Ruki Kōzuki

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left bumper ftw. I'll add you in a minute, Toe.

Cool.

Although, as a warning, half of the time I am online, it isn't me. It is one of my brothers who will more then likely ignore your requests to play.

When is everyone online usually to play, anyway?

I'm supposed to be headed down to Walmart tomorrow afternoon to pick up my copy... anybody know what time they put out new stock?

I'd love to have had it already, because EB Games had it on Tuesday... but it's 2 hours away, and I don't drive. My mom said that if the game could be paid for by trade-ins, she'd take me... but alas, only $20 worth of shit in my collection.

I created a team and invited Ruki and Will.

The team is called Extreme Warfare HC, and I chose a jersey from one of the Euro teams that is just covered in sponsorships and has a tiger on the front! If anyone else wants in on this team, just add your gamertag here and I'll invite you to the team.

Then you can take the left wing :shifty:

And I guess that means I need to play more Be a Pro to get my stats up, I think I have a...78 or 79. 3 games, 3 goals and 1 assist. Sadly, two of them were empty nets :(

My Pro is a power forward at center, and I am already in the NHL. I am only rated 76 overall.

I am a sniper on the right wing, and helping the Marlies go 3-0! Also, can you get traded at all?

No idea. I am only two months into my first season in the game. Oh, you should pray that the Leafs don't sign Cloutier and put him in the minors. He is rated better then Pogge, but he played awful. Not until he was called up to the NHL did we start winning again. Now that I am up with the Leafs, we have Joseph in goal as Toskala is hurt.

Fuck. Isn't out in the UK until the 26th. Got 09 mixed up with 2K9. :/

Nope, both came out today.

Also, I was going to create the EWB team, you fuckers :( After an utterly horrible debut as a goalie in career mode (36 saves, 6 conceded) I've switched to being a defensive defenseman. Although I still shoot way too often. Toe, can you shoot me an invite? DragsyUK.