Next Avengers from Marvel Animated

TheRaySays

Next Avengers Trailer

Okay. I hate everything about this, from the concept to the art style. Who is this for? I can't see kids getting into it and it's too kiddie for us old-timers.

If they're trying to copy the style of Teen Titans Go!, aren't they a little late? Hasn't that already run its course?

Bleh. This looks like it sucks badly. I mean, I'm hyped as hell for the
and the Hulk vs Thor movies, but this one? (N)

I'll definitely be checking Hulk Versus out, seeing as Deadpool's supposed to be involved in the Hulk vs. Wolverine portion. AND he's voiced by Nolan North. Wahey.

Bleh. This looks like it sucks badly. I mean, I'm hyped as hell for the
and the Hulk vs Thor movies, but this one? (N)

I'll definitely be checking Hulk Versus out, seeing as Deadpool's supposed to be involved in the Hulk vs. Wolverine portion. AND he's voiced by Nolan North. Wahey.

I had no idea Deadpool was in. The only things I know about these movies are what I saw in the trailer. Now I REALLY have to check it out.

Is Nolan North the guy who voices him in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance and X-Men Legends II games?

No, but he's done a shitload of voicework for video games, cartoons and anime. He was Moon Knight and Ghost Rider's VA in M:UA.

Actually I was talking about the later one with Hank Pym leading the team, not the Iron Man/Force Works cartoon, but that was pretty bad too (Y)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Avengers:_United_They_Stand ?