The Official Unoffical WTF Is That Song Thread

Gene Kiniski

We need a thread asking "WTF is that song" because all of have those moments where we ask ourselves "WTF is that song".

I'm looking for a song that's kinda slow, it's lyrics are something like "if the house burns with the ground will you get out before you drown". Now, I'm pretty way off on the lyrics, but that's what's coming together in my mind.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's one that should be quite easy and Google could probably find for me, but the first few searches weren't any use, so since this thread is here:

Metal song. Quite fast-paced lyrics in the verses, couldn't make out much. He says 'yeah' far more than is probably necessary, like at the end of every other line almost.

The chorus is something like:

Devil man, devil man! (Something)

Devil man (something in my head, possibly?)

It was playing in Games Workshop today, and the speakers in there are awful. Sorry. But it was a pretty badass song.

Ok, here's one that should be quite easy and Google could probably find for me, but the first few searches weren't any use, so since this thread is here:

Metal song. Quite fast-paced lyrics in the verses, couldn't make out much. He says 'yeah' far more than is probably necessary, like at the end of every other line almost.

The chorus is something like:

Devil man, devil man! (Something)

Devil man (something in my head, possibly?)

It was playing in Games Workshop today, and the speakers in there are awful. Sorry. But it was a pretty badass song.

Rob Zombie - Devil Man??

I asked for a song from Skins to be found before, but to no avail. Well, I now have a Youtube link and it's got the full lyrics on the video.

I'm not even sure I like the song anymore, but I'd still like a band/song name to be put to it. :/

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dKoI-izBwrI

Anyone?

I recognise the guy's voice, but can't quite place it. Never heard the song before though.

EDIT: I might be thinking of Damon Albarn?

EDIT 2: Nah, it's not. Jeez, who is that? Scouting For Girls?

Edited by Scott McFly

The thing is, I think people would actually know the name of the song and band if it was Scouting For Girls. It seems pretty unknown everywhere, because when I searched on Google for it before, I was finding forums where people were asking the same question as me, and still failing to find out who sings it.