WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

JoeMimic

Yeah, the Health Taunt is pretty much the only way to get through some of the tougher portions of the game. It also makes Legend Killer a lot easier to do, though I've yet to get that under 30 minitue achievement. (Does it matter which tier you do?)

So who does everyone really notice missing from this game? Legengs that you think really should have been in there. For me, it'd have to be...

• Sid
  • Ricky Steamboat
  • Razor Ramon/Scott Hall
  • Kevin Nash/Diesel
  • Mick Foley

There's some obvious guys like Savage and Vader, but those are some of the ones that I really think should have been included somehow. Or atleast their finishing moves for CAL. >_> I hope we do get another game with the inclusion of some WCW stuff (somehow). If you add Starrcade to the mix and guys like Sting and the nWo (Assuming Nash and Sting finally hang it up this year and that they can find Scott Hall), then you've got a massive collection of extra matches to recreate right there.

Edited by The UnderTKzer

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they utilised their WCW and ECW licensing then they could really get something out of it. Admitedley ECW lesser so but there are a few standout matches they could include and even if it's not matches then deffinately Wrestlers or CAL parts. WCW wise they could create a game based solely on that to be honest. To say what it is there's still a fair bit they can do with it. Looking forward to picking this up now tbh, hopefully it will be very cheap when I do so.

I cant win a submission match at all. What am I doing wrong? The guy is like totally dead I get a submission move on and they just escape right away. Am I pushing too many buttons? Not enough buttons? No matter what I do they never give up

When I put on a submission, I never press any buttons and, as long as their health is down, they give up. Anytime I press a button (because I've heard others say to mash buttons while trying to submit an opponent), they get up right away.

That's the opposite of what actually happens. Put a submission hold on when they're in red, press a button or two and they tap out. Put a submission hold on when they're in red and press nothing at all, they'll escape.

Sounds like you may be mashing the button that cancels a pin or submission, but I can't remember which button that is because I haven't played in a few weeks.

Edited by AD

I don't know why you can't do it. Last night, as Flair, I won a match via submission by accident. That annoyed me, it was a toe-hold,I wanted to end with the Figure-Four.