WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

JoeMimic

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this game, but I hate the irish whip system!

I'm currently: (spoilers, not sure if they're needed but still)

Doing the Iron Man match between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels, and one of my objectives is to whip him into each of the four corners, but everytime I whip, he ends up whipping him against the ropes ... so I waste 5 minutes basically of the 10 minute match timer trying and failing to whip him into the corners
Edited by Sick N Twisted

I love this game, but I hate the irish whip system!

I'm currently: (spoilers, not sure if they're needed but still)

Doing the Iron Man match between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels, and one of my objectives is to whip him into each of the four corners, but everytime I whip, he ends up whipping him against the ropes ... so I waste 5 minutes basically of the 10 minute match timer trying and failing to whip him into the corners

You see I'm the other way around, I can never manage to whip them into the ropes, I'm a little better at the corner whip. Its still needlessly hard, mind.

I don't find it hard at all. Yeah sometimes I get the direction a bit wrong and end up doing a grapple move but 95% of the time I do what I'm trying to do.

I had my first go on Legend Killer mode earlier, I was trying to do it in under 30 minutes as well for the achievement. I did it in 30 minutes and 23 seconds :crying:

Its not a button bash event, its a quick-time event in that instance. The A/B/X/Y buttons are greyed out. After a random time they'll be a sound effect and they will be clear. First one to press a button wins. If you press too early, you automatically lose.

So this freezes for me everytime I leave the dashboard. I take the game out, and bam. Big fuckoff scratch mark. Haven't even played any of it yet.

It's about time Fate started compensating for my silly decisions.

I know it is, I was referring to the time it takes for the greyed out buttons to become clear. Seems like it takes the same amount of time each time.

Oh, right sorry. I assumed it was a random time, it may well be the same time.

So I just unlocked the fourth tier (not counting Favourites) of Legend Killer mode...

You have to beat 38 Legends?! Is that all in one go or can you quit and pick up where you left off?

All in one, can't quit and save. That was one of the big problems IGN noted in their review.

I've been playing a bit today and I gotta say... the reservations I had about buying it were stupid. I LOVE this game. I've completed Rewrite (not all gold medals though) and will probably complete Relive and Redefine later this week. But the more pressing issue is downloading themes and such I want to import to make entrances better (Bossman, Koko, etc).

Also need to change my CAW's moveset a bit, just took Roberts' and changed a few things currently. But overall I love the game. If anyone gets any good formulas for CAW's and has some playlists for themes should probably contact me. :shifty:

So this freezes for me everytime I leave the dashboard. I take the game out, and bam. Big fuckoff scratch mark. Haven't even played any of it yet.

It's about time Fate started compensating for my silly decisions.

It's not one of those nasty circular looking scratches that they were on about on Watchdog the other night is it?