Wii recommendations

Liam

So, my girlfriend bought a Wii with Wii Fit, and I've already added Paper Mario, Mario Galaxy and No More Heroes, but since I didn't have an interest in the Wii, I've not really followed what is worth checking out on the console.

So any suggestions most welcome.

You've already got a couple of Mario games so you may not want it, but I'd recommend Mario Kart. It's by far my favourite Mario game for the Wii, and the only one I've actually bought.

Played that around my mates, and would have bought it, but I only actually picked up what I got through PS3 trades, rather than actual money, since I have none.

Smash Bros is needed. Seriously awesome game.

Zelda is good, not great. If you like the genre or if you like Zelda, you'll love it. If you're not fussed, it's alright. Worth it if you can get it cheap.

Same with Resident Evil 4. If you like the Resi series, it's a must-have, if not then meh.

Mario Kart is always fun. I wasn't majorly impressed, but multiplayer is fantastic.

WiiPlay is worth it for the free controller, it's always a great little burst of fun between two players.

I'll back the Smash Bros. Brawl again. I usually start it, have a few quick brawls to warm myself up and then carry on with the excellent story mode. I'm trying Hard difficulty atm. You also get a new stage every day (for that day only) over WiFi which is nice (you also get a snapshot and replay but pfft). The online play can be a little laggy, but I've only experienced minor problems with it.

Also another Mario recommendation, Mario Strikers Charged.