FIFA 09

alldaws1

I also like how he hides behind the post like a ninja.

So far I've only had the keeper cannon it off one of my players once. Think it hit the post. Usually my player insists on taking a wide berth around the keeper and into the goal. Really frustrating when you're just trying to get them back ready to attack after the keeper clears it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost at the end of the season in my Fulham game. Won the Carling Cup, still in the FA Cup and am top of the league by 3 points. Signings were minimal but have had a huge impact. Totti (who can score at will from distance) as a center forward just behind Johnson who is mega quick and has bagged 35 goals. Solid centerbacks Carvalho (signed him for Darlington in my MM on 08, he seems to appear as a free agent a lot) and Samba. Bale (at left back who likes to get forward and help the attack). Then Emnes who I bought from my last club Middlesbrough. He's not a very good finisher but he's the fastest winger in the game (at least in my game) with both 99 acceleration and speed. Good for getting the ball up the field in a hurry and running past defenders into the box to cut it back for strikers.

Other than those, I'm playing a couple of scouted players in left mid and right back. I've also got a whole host of youngsters amongst the subs and reserves who if I was to keep playing as Fulham would easily replace the likes of Schwarzer and Bullard in a season or two. I love building a really young quality side.

I don't think I'm going to hang about though, gonna try my hand in the US league next season.

Woop just got this game for Xmas and am really impressed by it. Haven't had a Fifa since 07 on the PS2 and I like the way it works. Does anyone play on Manual by the way? I tried one game and got hammered because my passes and shots were all over the place, quickly turned it back to assisted! May venture down that route again once I get a bit of practise under my belt and you know can actually put the ball in the back of the net rather than seeing my shots flying into row Z every minute.

OK Quick Question - I just got the game for Christmas and I'm really enjoying. But while playing Be A Pro I began to wonder how long do I have to stay in the reverses. So - how long does it take to get called up to the full team? Do I wait and get called up or is it one full season?