FIFA 09

alldaws1

Eh aye it's jerky as fuck.

Usually when I'm playing I start as Kilmarnock by default and hope the other person picks a team of a similar level. That has only happened once. I don't really fancy going Kilmarnock against Barcelona or something so I usually end upgrading to a slightly better team.

Although I was leading 1-0 against Man Utd as Kilmarnock for a while. Good times.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people I play do the same things to get passed their opponents, like: Evra passes to midfielder, Evra runs on and he gets the ball back. How original, I surely would not see that coming... I want to play some people on EWB but most here have Playstation 3's oddly enough.

Just added you as a friend on Xbox Live I tend to be on Fifa at some point every day.

Also I seem to be cracking Professional now, have been playing manager mode as Cardiff and haven't been simming the matches, am on a 4 match unbeaten run now with 3 wins and a draw two of thos wins were by 3 goals as well :)

Still yet to score from a free kick, have come very close (hit the crossbar and post) so hoping that will come soon.

Cool. Just to let you know I support Man UTD but being a Leeds lad I usually play as them online. If I'm playing a team thats of a higher level then I'll play as simularly matched team. Never use any big teams, its pointless. I guess PSN is being a bitch tonight then?

A Man United fan from Leeds? from what I have seen of Leeds fans(Footjob Fever) I am guessing you get the fuck beaten out of you everday?

A Man United fan from Leeds? from what I have seen of Leeds fans(Footjob Fever) I am guessing you get the fuck beaten out of you everday?

Nope. Alot of people I know support Man UTD and the fact that I'm not a glory supporter also gives me a good reason. Plus nobody would try to kick the fuck out of me....that I know of.

Don't play AJ, he is a cheat who chops down your player when clean through in the 89th minute when you are just about to equalise.....

......although considering my finishing in the rest of the game, I'm not even sure about that. :P

Me and AJ ended up 1-1 in games, me beating him 2-1 (or 1-0....can't remember) with Derby, vs Burnley, and he then beat me 2-1 with me Everton, and him Villa, and him murderdeathkilling Cahill as I went through in the 89th minute *shakes fist*. The results were probably fair, but we both missed a bucket full of chances in both games, so could have really gone either way.

Edited by rvdwannabe

Your a disgrace to Wakefield. :shifty:

Lmao!! I support Wakey Wildcats so that makes up for it.;) If anyone fancies a game I online atm so just add my PSN ID and you can thrash me.

Don't play AJ, he is a cheat who chops down your player when clean through in the 89th minute when you are just about to equalise.....

......although considering my finishing in the rest of the game, I'm not even sure about that. :P

Me and AJ ended up 1-1 in games, me beating him 2-1 (or 1-0....can't remember) with Derby, vs Burnley, and he then beat me 2-1 with me Everton, and him Villa, and him murderdeathkilling Cahill as I went through in the 89th minute *shakes fist*. The results were probably fair, but we both missed a bucket full of chances in both games, so could have really gone either way.

That foul was purely accidental. Besides you need talk :P As I said on the PSN, even your tackles that weren't fouls looked like them. You'd think your players were wearing trainers the way they were sliding around. ^_^

Lost pitifully playing Baddar. He was Real Madrid mind, who I'm imagining he's pretty used to playing as now as well. Still Villa aren't a poor team. I think I'll go back to playing my BAP career, it's less infuriating than playing online.

Yes twas a thrashing. But in my defence the skill button got jammed hence the reason for my players not sprinting for a majority of the game. Next time hopefully it will be more even.