FIFA 09

alldaws1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scum, let's rumble?

I think you had it too but I had some really odd lag. At least 20 passes in the entire game didn't go as I planned, it was so strange. It wasn't "shocky" lag, but some things just went slower than usual. In case you're wondering, when Cisse got the ball from your GK I didn't do anything, because I hate being gayed like that; 'twas funny that you almost caused a penalty by tackling too :pervert: Sunderland's midfield is really shite but probably the reason you had the ball most of the time in the second half was because of Gordon. What the f*ck is wrong with him? Every freakin' ball ended before the middle line, he can't get it any further, it's pathetic and Cattermole could gather the ball easily every damn time.

Wasn't bad lag, but yeah a little bit laggy on a couple of passes but it wasn't anything too bad. Good game though man and sorry if I wasn't a great challenge (I've only been playing a week, be easy on me :shifty: ). That keeper moment where he kicked it right at Cisse was fucking mad. I was trying to get it up field as quickly as possible and forgot how on Fifa, the players can actually block the ball like that. Appreciated that you didn't put it in though (which you easily could of done). N'Zogbia seemed slow as fuck in this game as well, he's usually got decent pace but couldn't go anywhere.

Enjoyed it though and we'll have to have another one sometime (Later tonight or tomorrow) if you want. Same goes to anybody else who fancies a game at some point.

Wasn't bad lag, but yeah a little bit laggy on a couple of passes but it wasn't anything too bad. Good game though man and sorry if I wasn't a great challenge (I've only been playing a week, be easy on me :shifty: ). That keeper moment where he kicked it right at Cisse was fucking mad. I was trying to get it up field as quickly as possible and forgot how on Fifa, the players can actually block the ball like that. Appreciated that you didn't put it in though (which you easily could of done). N'Zogbia seemed slow as fuck in this game as well, he's usually got decent pace but couldn't go anywhere.

Enjoyed it though and we'll have to have another one sometime (Later tonight or tomorrow) if you want. Same goes to anybody else who fancies a game at some point.

Yeah I was surprised I could easily keep up with N'Zogbia with McShane. I'm up for some more games, maybe it's more fun to play with teams with better players.

I bought Ultimate Team yesterday considering it's going for £3.99 for the next couple of days. Should keep my nephew and I entertained for a while.

If anyone, like AJ who's going to be kind and let me have a couple of players later, isn't playing on it any more and has any players to throw my way (70+ will do at the moment) I'll be very grateful. (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

I would but probably wouldn't be reliable at the best of times and I'm just about to start 4 weeks worth of nightshifts so you might have to ask someone else.

Enjoyed our club games the other night. Except when my controller went all spazzy and started doing things I wasn't telling it to like hoofing the ball away when I pressed pass and merely nudging the ball when I hit a powered shot. Was well chuffed with that free kick. I'm starting to get the hang of curled freekicks now. :) As well as that header with Kaka. Love playing as Yaya in Barca's midfield too. He's a tank.

Should hopefully be able to get my other mate to join us next time we play.

That's stopped now, I'd be happy to play every Sunday again though. I play with a non-EWB club most nights though, which is fun.

Is anybody else interested in restarting Team EWB? I'm improved massively sincce then, as an ANY so we should be better.

Edited by The Cool One

I'm available from time to time, the problem mainly being that a Sunday night, whilst good for most people, is one of my only guaranteed nights with the gf. I can swing it sometimes, but otherwise I feel like I'm taking the piss.

Occasionally, I'll be up for it though.

• 4 weeks later...