FIFA 09

alldaws1

Jason Roberts is a fucking beast. Played 24, scored 20 and most of his appearences and goals are off the bench. He just got 2 goals after coming on in the 85th minute and picked up man of the match. He's gone up from 73 to 76, but he was just as good before, the only upgrades were heading and defence which he hasn't actually used to any effect yet. Tears through defences with ease and has perfect finishing it seems. I gotta start playing him in the starting XI instead of Gilardino, Koné or Rossi. <_<

:w00t:

Edited by Fudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can some one give me an opinion here ?Started a brand new manager mode on world class with Spurs and basicly set up about reshaping them got rid of alot of bad players and youngsters so i could buy a new team so now my starting 11 is Valdes in goal Hangeland and woodgate centre backs Zambrotta and abidal are my full backs Palacios is my CDM and have Reyes and Bentley on the wings with modric playin amc off of Hulk and Jermaine Defoe currently 4th with 8 games played ne suggestions and advice welcome for janaury transfer window

Just checked my book, I'm at 27% and I have completed the following pages:

Tottenham Hotspur

Carlisle United

Cheltenham Town

Tranmere Rovers

Bradford City

SC Bastia

Modena

I am just one or two away from completing numerous more lower league pages though. This is why I continue to buy bronze packs. That and any contract cards are helpful, especially when Rafa Benitez adds three games to them :D

On a different note, I wish you could choose what kits to have as your home and away. I've currently got both VfB Stuttgart kits but I would love to have, say, Boca Juniors home and Stuttgart home as my away.

I do that with bronze packs. In fact I spent about 4 hours today doing it before UT disappeared. Was only on 3% before that. 1 match = 1 pack, good stuff.

I can never tell which Koreans I've got and haven't already got in the collection since there names are the same and they look the same. <_<

Edited by Fudge

That's not racist at all :P

I finally got a decent gold pack following a bad run of them. Dimitar Berbatov and Luca Toni in the same pack. Toni will boost my chemistry a bit as not only is he Italian to play alongside Quagliarella or Totti, he's a ST which means my 4-4-1-1 formation will now have everybody in their desired position.

Is it just me or are the gold players morale much more fragile than silver/bronze? I've played with an all-silver team for ages and letting in the odd goal never hurt morale (staying between 95-99 depending on how long it's been since they played) but playing with my new gold team their morale is shot down to about 80-90.

My gold players' morale seems to stay higher than any teams I have had before. That may be because I have a smaller squad than when I had silver and bronze players though. At the moment it's between 70-99, mostly 90+ but my created player and back-up LB are dragging it down.

And also, just had another decent gold pack. Javier Zanetti and Massimo Ambrosini. None of them fit my formation though so I may just send them to my collection.

If you press one of the D-Pad directions you can practice dead balls in the arena but it's just you and the goalkeeper. Press outside of the area and you try a free kick from wherever you are, press inside and you try a penalty.

There's going to be a proper training mode on FIFA 10 apparently.

Edited by AD