Chuck

Szumi

So yeah, is anyone else a fan of this show? Like the subtitle says, I would always catch the last 5 to 10 minutes of each episode because Heroes came on after it, and it always seemed like a good show. I didn't get into it until after the new episode stopped airing, but I read the recaps and watched several of the episodes, and well, I think the show is amazing. The acting is solid, the writing is hilarious, and Agent Sarah Walker is friggin' hot.

So yeah, and Chuck fans and up for Chuck discussions?

Yes. I freakin' loved it, and was sad that its season was shortened because of the writer's strike. New episodes start at the end of this month, do they not? I'm pretty sure I saw a Chuck promo on Sci-Fi the other day.. September 29th? I think?

Yes, new episodes start the 29th. Heroes gets 3 hours on the 22nd, so no Chuck on the opening week.

I do believe that a central storyline this year will be NSA going after Chuck, as I think either a trailer for the new season or one of the last episodes said that they had a new intersect, so it's time to get rid of Chuck Bartowski. However, I could be wrong. :P

Chuck was my second favorite new show of last year overall, with Journeyman being the first and best and Life being third. All NBC shows by the way. But yeah, Chuck is a great show. Action, adventure, romance, comedy, Chuck does it all and it does it well. I look forward to the return. I should probably see if they are airing the season one finale and rewatch it to refresh my memory since it's been quite awhile.

Fuck Heroes, I watch Chuck and then turn the TV off, man. I still haven't seen the last episode or two from the first season so I'm hoping to Netflix that in time so I can finish it off and then be ready for the season two premiere. It was my second favorite new show of last year, with Pushing Daisies being #1.

"Pushing Daisies" probably would have been my favorite show of last year if it had even maintained its momentum, much less gotten better. But as that show got a bit repetitive in the last few season one episodes, "Chuck" continued to improve throughout its first season to the point of now being one of my favorites period. As Teej said, this is truly a show that has it all, and moves along at a frantic yet digestible pace that never leaves you feeling bored of floored (how's that for a turn of phrase?). Can't wait until September 29th, and judging by this year's crop of new shows I doubt it's going to fall too far in my eyes.

On another encouraging albeit expected note, "Chuck" became the first sophomore show of the year to get a full season commitment back in August. NBC executives cited the quality of the early episodes as well as a desire to let Josh Schwartz and company carry out their vision for the series.

Chuck was right up there alongside Life and Pushing Daisies as the best of last year's new crop. Liked Journeyman and Reaper too, although the former has been canned :(

I'm most excited about the return of Chuck to my TV/PC