Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Oh, as far as Homestar Runner Mafia goes, I've got the role name list set up, including alignments. Just need to give the names roles, and balance it better than I did with Mel Brooks.

Guest Snoopdoggydogg

I accidently just wrote concept’s my mistake god people can sook on here. I meant characters concept's to base the game around Jim Beam don’t help.Which one of the three has never been done.

Guest Snoopdoggydogg

The concept of the game is to have someone evicted every 24 hour’s which the scum can vote for only. And there will also be the duel system which I stuffed up, the more people who join the better and the more input you make may save your spot in the game. What I’m trying to do is get the mafia cube flowing instead of people being confused and stuck like in some of the other game’s, once I have the characters to base it around we can get the ball moving, So I can align each with a role to suit that specific character and have the back story up and mini stories for the eliminated character’s to tell the tale of this mafia.

Edited by Snoopdoggydogg

The concept of the game is to have someone evicted every 24 hour’s which the scum can vote for only. And there will also be the duel system which I stuffed up, the more people who join the better and the more input you make may save your spot in the game. What I’m trying to do is get the mafia cube flowing instead of people being confused and stuck like in some of the other game’s, once I have the characters to base it around we can get the ball moving, So I can align each with a role to suit that specific character and have the back story up and mini stories for the eliminated character’s to tell the tale of this mafia.

Hideously complicated and would be a trainwreck of disastrous proportions. Don't do it.