Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

4 is generally the highest, though different schools use different methods. Mine went up to 12, but you just divided by three to get the standard number.

Some schools/colleges/universities actually have a 4.3 score for the A+ grade, which is usually 97.5+ out of 100. I kind of wish mine was one of the ones that had those "bonus" points since I got 8 A+ final grades and yet they all counted the same as an A at the end of the day.

Edited by naiwf

Yeah, it's a 4. I had straight A's and maybe... three or four B's total. And I've spent the last three years working in medical office, so I guess the moral of this story is do badly in school but make important friends.

Well, you could really have any psycho that'll kill anybody in the name of justice as gatekeeper in a mafia with The Phantom as the theme. That comic has had so many publishers that he's not quite part of any universe.

• Like 1

I'm going to wait for word from the big cheese as to whether he thinks running less games would make each game more active. I'm ready to go if he gives the word.