Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

After Temporal Mafia, I'm going to have a deathy game and the winner can pick the next theme game of mine.

Big Bang Theory sucks out loud on toast.

... oh yeah, well, you're... an insufficiently intelligent person for thinking such a thing!

• Like 1

Go ahead oldskool. LCS hasn't been on EWB much, so likely won't be starting his game just yet.

And my game got stalled today because I'm clarifying something. Once thats been clarified, the night update will be up.

Ben, your going to force me to disown you with posts like that :(

What'd you mean? Of course I know everything there is to know about Big Bang Theory. There's an Indian guy in it, and a skinny guy, and ooh... a hot blonde chick! Big Bang Theory is the best commedy ever since The Nanny!

• Like 1

Well the votes have it for BBT so far, but I'd still like to wait on Ice to tell me whether or not he's cool with me just jacking his plans like that. I may be a dick, but I don't want to be one without permission in this instance :shifty:

Mario Kart won't be going anywhere either, guys, soon as Big Bang potentially would begin I'd sign up Mario Kart as ready and hopefully it wouldn't take that long to get it to the top of the line again. I'd actually appreciate a little more time with the game anyway, make sure I've got these mechanics balanced before I unleash them upon the unsuspecting hordes.

Given that all of my prep work for Let's All Be There Mafia vanished when my old hard drive died (plus the confirmed slump in overall mafia interest), I'm taking Let's All Be There off of the list and adding Mafia Mafia: A Mafia. That'll be a 13 player game, and it's not yet ready.

I want to see who does EWB's Inevitable Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Mafia and completely fucks it up. :shifty:

I'll do it if nobody minds somebody who has no idea what it is doing it.

I approve this message. Stay entirely in the dark, C-MIL.