Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Yeah. You've got Sheldon's family members, other faculty from the University, that character that Sarah Gilbert plays, the short-term girlfriend that moved in with Leonard, Penny's exes, Howard's mom (though I think she's just a voice, so I'm not sure how that would work), that guy at the comic book store that argued about who the new Batman was going to be (AND BOTH HE AND SHELDON WERE RIGHT! Albeit Jason Todd was only Batman for a few issues, and even then, ALL of the Robins at that point save for Stephanie Brown put on a Bat-suit... but I digress)... You see where I'm going with this. Heck, you could even have that girl from the first season that Raj's parents set him up with, only for Sheldon to pretty much walk away with the girl because she looked like some character in a book.

Seriously, dude - not that hard to think up roles. Just Wikipedia it if you want.

One thing that I gotta' wonder, though - who would be the Mafia? I'd be amused if the central four were the bad guys, and Penny and everybody else was being mowed down by their genius. Then again, in that scenario, Sheldon would more likely be an SK role, because otherwise you'd have to give him the most annoying role in the group that would eventually be almost counter-productive to the Mafia.

Awwwww I've been soooo tempted to do a Big Bang Theory mafia before, too. DJ Ice, you'd better do it justice, because damn it I had ideas man, ideas.

If DJ Ice is willing to relinquish Big Bang Theory to me I'd be more than willing to switch out Mario Kart for it and make Mario Kart my next game after it. I'm still feeling like having a few more games before I hop back into webcomics... would be fun!

I just don't want to be a douche and intercept Ice's game. If he really wants to do Big Bang then by all means he has the right to do so before me because he called it first. I just know it's been a desire of mine to do it too :P

Well whichever people would prefer I do first. Mario Kart is 90% done and I can knock out the roles and mechanics to a Big Bang Theory mafia game in like the span of a couple days if need be, I've had the idea for ages so...

Really, either could be my next game, it's just whichever one people want now/would be okay waiting for, and whether or not DJ Ice would be willing to let me run with the theme instead :P