AJ Busts a Nut ITT (Limp Bizkit Reformation)

K

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that even surpasses RudeBox ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWGW9wRCxDo ) as the best thing robbie did ever. Robbie so wants to be a Beastie Boy.

edit: Oh fuck, someone in the YouTube comments said exactly that. I feel dirty.

edit 2: I wanna form a band just to do a cover of RudeBox.

edit 3: Cause you so nasty.

Never heard this before their site went live again the other day:

Love it.

As a result of the reformation, I went looking for various LB/Durst videos, including finding the Christian Aguilerararararararararara 2000 VMAs performance. Glorious. When I showed my friend, we saw along to all of the LB part. It's amazing how it's about 9 years old and still it all just comes flowing out when you hear it.

For those who haven't seen the video.

Page has an insane guitar.

bwahaha.,

on an unrelated note; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzBjatkVtzY...feature=related

Take That - Smells Like Teen Spirit.

What the fuck.

As I was watching the Robbie cover, I was about to post and say that I'd just remembered why I love Robbie Williams and that that was the best thing on the Internet ever. Then I saw this on the related videos. <3 Take That.

When I was like 14 I wanted to go see lb SO bad I convinced my mam to let me travel all the way down to Milton Keynes to see them (was too late to get tix for Manchester) but I didn't end up going anyway as my mates couldn't get theirs to agree. =\ Gays.

If there's a gig near me this time round I'll consider it just for nostalgia sake but I don't really look like the type who'd show up to a limp show these days so I'unno.

It's not that I dislike it, more that I haven't even listened to it. :mellow: Well, I heard The Truth when it was first leaked which was okay but it didn't blow me away.

It's only 7 songs and they named it "The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)" which is a stupid title. Especially when there's no part 2.

Just listening to RMV on my itunes for the first time in like 2/3 years, I forgot how many quality (term used loosely for my tastes) songs are on there. Behind Blue Eyes is still better than The Who's original <_<

Really? My bad, I thought you said on twitter the other day that you disliked it.

I absolutely remember Fred Durst saying about how there was definitely gonna be a part 2, then later after the band broke up he said "there was never gonna be a part two"