Celebrity Battle Royale

Mick

Les Stroud would fuck Bear Grylls up in a nanosecond. Bear Grylls is a pussy fake who stays in fuckin' hotels with his crew during the gaps in shooting an episode. Les Stroud hardly even has a crew, it's just him and his cameras and his crew pick him up on the seventh day.

Yeah, Les Stroud would murder Bear Grylls.

Besides, Bear Grylls? Could you have a fucking dumber name? No, you couldn't, Edward.

Fuck Bear Grylls, Ray Mears would fuck his shit up in a nanosecond and only with three sticks and a piece of twine.

Actually, I'd like to see anybody thats ever been in those shitty celebrity magazines (Heat, Hello, OK!) selling their baby, wedding or 'It's love!' photos, with everyone else on the island being given a M16 and a Utahraptor to ride on :shifty:

Nancy Grace. She'd likely die first. :)

I want to have your children.

Also, throw this bunch into the mix:

Any celebrity with their own reality show. Gene Simmons has been mentioned, but there's others like Hogan, Kathy Griffin...

Christopher Lowell from HGTV can go in, as well as pretty much every TV judge except for Mathis and Milian. Especially David Young. He better be on that damn bus.

Besides, Bear Grylls? Could you have a fucking dumber name? No, you couldn't, Edward.

Are you mad? Whenever I hear Bear Grylls, I think of a grizzly cooking up a meaty steak on a propane grill. If that ain't manly, I don't know what is.

By the way, I choose Danny Bonaduce. I don't think Celebrity Championship Wrestling can satiate his bloodlust. I wanna see him on The Ultimate Fighter.