SvR 2009 EWB League!

zero

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point of this league is to have fun and not deal with 13 year olds with too much time on their hands and their 99 OVR Dragon Ball Z CAWs that normally pollute SvR's online play

And I'm sold. Seeing as that's my main reason for never playing online.

Media 2.0

Console - Xbox 360

Gamertag - ZhaneStyles

Superstar - MVP

Three more PS3 players and we could start with two 8-man tournaments to crown an Xbox 360 Champion and a PS3 Champion. Of course, the real selling point in this game is tag team action, so we'll still need more people.

Why not have a singles comp and then a tag comp separately?Like where all the people who already registered, continues onto the tag team tourny. Or is that what we are doing? Oh and BTW, I have school which runs from 7:45 am to 3:15 pm Mountain Time (Try and figure out where that is where you are) so I would appreciate it if I had my matches like 5:00 time? I dunno if that will be a problem due to the time zones and, from what I see, many people from England and what not.

Congratulations Will for being the first person to screw up my very simple format and making me do two seconds of extra work.

Why not have a singles comp and then a tag comp separately?Like where all the people who already registered, continues onto the tag team tourny. Or is that what we are doing? Oh and BTW, I have school which runs from 7:45 am to 3:15 pm Mountain Time (Try and figure out where that is where you are) so I would appreciate it if I had my matches like 5:00 time? I dunno if that will be a problem due to the time zones and, from what I see, many people from England and what not.

Yes, that is how I plan on doing it. Singles competition first and then work on tag stuff when we have more people. As for times, it's not going to be anything rigid. I'll post matches and everyone will have to figure out with their opponent when is best to play... I'll have a deadline set with each card, but if there's issues, just let me know. This is just all about having fun.