NOOOOO! I CAN'T! TAINTED LOVE! NOOO!

Guest Angry Baboon

Guest Angry Baboon

So anyway, I found my mum's Best of Rod Stewart CD today, and he's a sleaze god. I love Baby Jane and Hot Legs. Seriously, I think I have musical alsheimers, I've found myself listening to:

Destiny's Child (Albeit, They were mostly remixes)

Rod Stewart

A-Hah

Bros

And enjoying it (Apart from maybe Bros, which I was brainwashed into enjoying after my aunt played that one song 500 times at a barbecue) Over the past few weeks. wtf?

So anyway, What are your musical vices?

That stupid Ashlee Simpson song is driving me nuts because I hate it yet I like it at the same time (even though the lyrics are fairly creepy when coupled with the music video).

Also, "Rico Suave" by Gerardo is so hilariously tacky that I like it.

Guest Crimson Nightmare

I'm a big Vice fan myself, but I still often wonder HOW that man got his own album. And furthermore, who came up with the idea. Exec: "Hey, lets make an album, where Crockett SINGS." Exec 2: "Brilliant! We'll make MILLIONS!"

Rainbow's "Man On the Silver Mountain". I went nearly a month last year with that tune playing over..and over...and over, to where I was humming it without realizing it at one point. Freakin' awesome. Ritchie Blackmore + Dio > *

And...

Oh god, I'm believe I'm going to say this...I like ONE Blazin Squad song. 'Where The Story Ends'.

*hangs head in shame*

AND I've been listening to Manchester United 'Come On Your Reds'.

So do I win in the worst musical vices?

She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby

The Safety Dance - Men Without Hats

Melt With You - Modern English

Der Kommisar - the original Falcon German language version AND After The Fire's English language version

Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners (Save Ferris also did a darn good cover version, but its weird hearing a woman sing it)

Not really a guilty pleasure, since anyone who doesn't like it has to have to something wrong with them, but I'll list it anyway:

White Wedding - Billy Idol

Justin Timberlake is my musical vice. I have his CD's, have all of his remixes, duets, everything. I think he is a superb pop-star and soon will take the crown of the King of Pop away from Michael Jackson.

Justin Timberlake is my musical vice. I have his CD's, have all of his remixes, duets, everything. I think he is a superb pop-star and soon will take the crown of the King of Pop away from Michael Jackson.

More like PopRockPete <_< But yes, I agree, Timberlake is pretty catchy.