[Flash Game] Bloons Tower Defense

K

I'm pretty sure everyone's played this, but it's like crack.

http://www.addictinggames.com/bloonstd3.html

I start off thinking I'll play it in the background while I'm watching Heroes, five levels in Heroes is paused and I'm shouting "shoot you fucking monkeys" at my screen.

Just completed level three on easy. Had two super-monkeys, three missile launchers, a blade thrower, two glaive throwers, a radar tower and an ice beacon.

I told myself I'd leave it alone for a bit, but I can feel myself wanting to play level four already.

Well, i've previously made it to at least level 20, that was on the 1st map on what I assume was easy mode. The game itself is...meh. These defense games are cloned something chronic online and are ten a penny. The original Bloons game is pretty cool though.

Damn you Keith. Addicting as crack

Beat the whole damn game on Easy as far as I'm concerned, had every fucking ballon popped but the last couple on the final level finished me, as I had nothing shooting fast enough near the exit to clear em out.

EDIT: Rough slang got the best of me in this post :shifty: Edited

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Well, i've previously made it to at least level 20, that was on the 1st map

when I said I got to level three, I meant I've beaten level fifty on the first three stages, I'm not a retard :P

Beat level four last night too, that was the easiest so far

Owned track 4 on easy with 100 lives remaining. My little monkeys hustled that shit.

won1ea6.jpg

What weapons did you have? Looks empty man!

That was the easiest level for me so far. I had like three or four rocket launchers around the intersection, and that did me well for the first twenty levels or so. I stuck two pin shooters (I forget what they upgrade to) under the intersection to catch stragglers, and I just kind of stayed like that until I could afford a supermonkey, which I upgraded to plasma, and then another one after level fifty in freeplay mode.

Gonna try the locked levels when I get home.

Well, i've previously made it to at least level 20, that was on the 1st map

when I said I got to level three, I meant I've beaten level fifty on the first three stages, I'm not a retard :P

Beat level four last night too, that was the easiest so far

I wasn't saying anything about you, just saying about me. It's been a while since I played it but I have a badge for reaching level 20 so that's why I said I made it at least that far.

Owned track 4 on easy with 100 lives remaining. My little monkeys hustled that shit.

won1ea6.jpg

What weapons did you have? Looks empty man!

That was the easiest level for me so far. I had like three or four rocket launchers around the intersection, and that did me well for the first twenty levels or so. I stuck two pin shooters (I forget what they upgrade to) under the intersection to catch stragglers, and I just kind of stayed like that until I could afford a supermonkey, which I upgraded to plasma, and then another one after level fifty in freeplay mode.

Gonna try the locked levels when I get home.

Can't remember exactly, but everything was fully upgraded. I had a super monkey with plasma vison, 3 rocket spots, and bah, I dunno. I tend to group more around the entrance and have one maybe two for back door safety.

Meant to get a pic of my weapons but couldn't go back to view after I won.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Guest strongarm85

I've beat the first two tracks on medium now. You can keep doing free play after you beat a stage, and they start getting way harder too! On round 54 there is a blimp that is so packed by other Balloons that you can't even see it until you blow away other ones covering it.

• 4 weeks later...