Batracer The Return

Marcos

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another win! Guess my strategy, as well as lucky timing, paid off.

I am gunning for Sillett the next race. Be warned.

Thanks for the warning, but the next race will be at Silverstone (i.e. my home race), so good luck on trying to go after me.

Then again, I'll probably crash out of the race before it happens. :P

Oh well this is just great. I get pole position for Silverstone, but it's deja vu like in Istanbul with Slogger and Trips behind me. What's more, I've also got Tits McGee right behind them, making it much more likely he will come after me.

This race ought to be fun. <_<

FINALLY, Finally I pull off a win! Another good race, some appalling setup results across the board as well.

Because of the changing conditions during the race. Should really have predicted it since England can't go two hours without rain, but didn't want to risk it :P

Anyway, I'll definitely take 4th after qualifying last. Keeps me in the lead :)

To think I wasn't gonna have another instance of me retiring right on the first lap, this time with me causing it. At least Slogger wasn't badly affected by it. <_<

Not a bad race at Monza, especially the last quarter of it, with both Zaz and Trips being neck and neck with other right to the very end.

To think I wasn't gonna have another instance of me retiring right on the first lap, this time with me causing it. At least Slogger wasn't badly affected by it. <_<

Not a bad race at Monza, especially the last quarter of it, with both Zaz and Trips being neck and neck with other right to the very end.

Yep that was a good one, I didn't realise how close we were until after that pitstop, I had only seen the massive gap between the top 3 and the rest of the pack. Kudos to Zaz for a good race.

Only need a couple more of you to accept your clan invites to make it active!

I actually thought the clan was already active, since I notice our clan ranked 2nd in the public game me and Zaz are competing in. How many more do you need?

Speaking of the public game, part of me finds it kinda...ironic (if that's the word I'm looking for) that me crashing during the the Spa GP last night made some influence on the race, making some contribution to help my teammate, who started at 20th, climb up and get his first win in that public game. In which case, I ain't complaining. :D

Edited by Vector

Only need a couple more of you to accept your clan invites to make it active!

I actually thought the clan was already active, since I notice our clan ranked 2nd in the public game me and Zaz are competing in. How many more do you need?

Speaking of the public game, part of me finds it kinda...ironic (if that's the word I'm looking for) that me crashing during the the Spa GP last night made some influence on the race, making some contribution to help my teammate, who started at 20th, climb up and get his first win in that public game. In which case, I ain't complaining. :D

Poor Force India have yet to get a point in that :P

And I'm in third but I'm yet to get a win :@