Batracer The Return

Marcos

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, the public game just got that more serious. We now have 9 ranked people (you have to have raced at least 35 races in a public comp to get a rank) and five of them are instructors. Looks like it'll be up to me, Vector and "Joe Smith" to challenge them.

Edit: Add another one to the list, but I be kicking all their asses in warm-up >_>

Edited by Zaz

BAH! Me and my damn driver error forced me to retire a third into the race. At least I can be happy with the (short) performance made here, plowing through the grid from the back to reach second and potentially go for first...before pitting and making the error soon afterwards. <_<

Toro Rosso will not be denied the championship a single point!

Woo, first win of the season. Overtaken on the first lap again Slogger ;)

Also got 4th in the public game, was battling for first when I made a mistake and had to pit which screwed up my strategy, could've easily got on the podium considering I was only .1 of a second behind third.

Bah, in my public game I'm driving for Williams.

Started in 8th, got up to 4th and was going well after 40 laps in the Aussie GP when some dick head rams me off on the 43rd lap putting me out, he went on to steal my fourth place.

Motherfucker :@ I've now set him as my rival.

I now need to change my total set up for the moist conditions, don't I? <_<
Fuck that, I refuse to do that stupid, Wet weather change over, Because I find it utterly pointless and it's always off anyway.