Batracer The Return

Marcos

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fourth after qualifying eleventh in the public game. Just missed out on third too, with a safety car going for ages right at the end. Guy in first must be annoyed, he was out in front by about 30 seconds before the safety car and then got overtaken in the five laps that was left after it. Vector also did pretty well getting 8th after qualifying last.

Fourth after qualifying eleventh in the public game. Just missed out on third too, with a safety car going for ages right at the end. Guy in first must be annoyed, he was out in front by about 30 seconds before the safety car and then got overtaken in the five laps that was left after it. Vector also did pretty well getting 8th after qualifying last.

I blame that solely on my silly decision to try and conserve my tyres for the race by using intermediates for the first stage of qualifying when it was dry. :P

Woo, pole position for the first time this season! Now to get a win out of it.

* Notices Slogger next to him on the grid, then sees Trips right behind him. Remembers being responsible for retiring both men in the last race. *

...Aw, hell. :(

Haha *swerve*

Given how many laps of testing / warmup I seem to get screwed out of every race I don't hold up much hope of maintaining any sort of pace in this. Same story in my BTCC game (Alfa Romeo in Production Class) and my other F1 Season (Toro Rosso, replacement driver).

Woohoo! After finishing 2nd in the Monaco GP and getting pole in Montreal, I climbed right back up the grid after my bad start to dominate the race and finally get a win! Also, gotta say well done to Trips for hanging in there right to the end after having issues halfway and getting himself a podium finish.

Bring on the Magny Cours GP!