Batracer The Return

Marcos

Who's Shivraj Sillett?

That'd me be, Zaz.

Ah, ok, just noticed you joined the public game. Wish you'd gotten in quick enough to be my partner, as it looks like my teammate signed up and then just buggered off :(

Damn, sucks to hear if that's the case. Checking when your partner signed up, seems I still would've been too late to join you either way. Sorry. :(

Out of curiosity, and this is also a question to those who have played this before, what sort of penalties are given to teams that have inactive driver(s), one driver only in the team and such (unless it's just being in a disadvantage in the Constuctor's Championship)?

He's come on and done some practice now, but he still hasn't responded in the team talk >_>

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible for anyone else to join our game once the season's in progress? Or can you only do that for public games?

He's come on and done some practice now, but he still hasn't responded in the team talk >_>

Bit similar for my teammate, who signed up, only tested once and disappeared until after qualifying, but I kinda understand his reasoning, since he's also new and getting to grips with it. But I have that inkling feeling that sometime down the line (next game, perhaps?), I might have a similar situation to what you're having. <_<

Speaking of teammates, what happened to Hajjhowe? He doesn't seem to have appeared for any testing since the Melbourne race and is right around the bottom part of the grid for the Sepang race.

Think you can only join mid-season in public games, though I could be wrong. Dan, try going join mid season game and enter our game ID (#35084) as we still have quite a few positions vacant, so it could work.

Also, my team mate finished his practice but ended up crashing on the second last lap, and I haven't seen him since >_> He qualified in 16th, which I suppose is okay for Red Bull. Edit: Actually, he seems to have come and edited his pit strategy, as he used to have one of his laps clashing with mine. But he hasn't done warm-up yet.

And Hajj has gone MIA :(

Edited by Zaz

Damn whoever it was that retired me right on the first lap. A chance to gain good points ended with me being the only one yet to score points. Terrific. <_<

Oh well. Should easily rebound if practice is any indication on what's to come in both qualifying and the next race. Good luck beating my practice time.

* Waits for Zaz, Hajj and Slogger to slaughter the practice time with ease. *

Damn whoever it was that retired me right on the first lap. A chance to gain good points ended with me being the only one yet to score points. Terrific. <_<

Oh well. Should easily rebound if practice is any indication on what's to come in both qualifying and the next race. Good luck beating my practice time.

0.3 behind your practice time, not too bad i guess.

You were quicker than me by .6 of a second :P

Though I don't think the Toyota is great for Bahrain as it said the perfect set up lies x amount of points beyond the capabilities of the car.

And I don't think Hajj will be slaughtering anyone. I think that if he doesn't log in tomorrow he gets the sack (though this might just be for public games).

Man, the Melbourne race in the public game was immense. Starting from third I have a horrible start and go back to 8th, next lap I get passed, and then a few laps later I collide with the dude in front and drop back to 13th. No damage is done so I steadily climb my way back through the field being on a one stop strategy and get all the way to first before having to pit, where I drop back to third. Then I have Vector trying to overtake for about half a dozen laps but he can't do it, then he pits. Then I overtake second after a fight for a few laps, as his tyres were screwed. I go about to trying to catch up to first when my exhaust has troubles, but I decide to keep limp home instead of pitting in. So then third starts to catch up to me pretty quickly and probably would have overtaken me if it wasn't for us crossing the finish line. Phew.

Three seconds so far <_<

Man, the Melbourne race in the public game was immense. Starting from third I have a horrible start and go back to 8th, next lap I get passed, and then a few laps later I collide with the dude in front and drop back to 13th. No damage is done so I steadily climb my way back through the field being on a one stop strategy and get all the way to first before having to pit, where I drop back to third. Then I have Vector trying to overtake for about half a dozen laps but he can't do it, then he pits. Then I overtake second after a fight for a few laps, as his tyres were screwed. I go about to trying to catch up to first when my exhaust has troubles, but I decide to keep limp home instead of pitting in. So then third starts to catch up to me pretty quickly and probably would have overtaken me if it wasn't for us crossing the finish line. Phew.

Three seconds so far <_<

More like spending nearly a dozen laps trying to overtake you. :P

Will agree that the Melbourne race was quite tense. Started good as I got into the top three and gained a few fatest laps, even getting so close to overtaking the leader. But that all changed after pitting for the second time, and costed me a podium position, though I have no problems finishing fifth. You did quite well Zaz, recovering from that bad start and early collision to climb all the way up to win second. With the exception of you having a slightly better setup for your car, my tyres were already wasted by the time I tried to take you on, so I had very little (if any) chance of being able to overtake you, let alone struggling to fend off others behind me from taking my position. I should stop shredding my racing tyres during testing. <_< We also gotta give some kudos to our teammates, as they managed to climb up from the lower part of the grid to almost gain some points. But I must say, if the Melbourne race was this tense, I'd hate to wonder how the next races are gonna be like.

In good news Zaz, at least you won't be teammate-less for a while now in the EWB game after a Hajjhowe sighting during practice.