Batracer The Return

Marcos

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only need a couple more of you to accept your clan invites to make it active!

I actually thought the clan was already active, since I notice our clan ranked 2nd in the public game me and Zaz are competing in. How many more do you need?

Speaking of the public game, part of me finds it kinda...ironic (if that's the word I'm looking for) that me crashing during the the Spa GP last night made some influence on the race, making some contribution to help my teammate, who started at 20th, climb up and get his first win in that public game. In which case, I ain't complaining. :D

We just need one more member. So if anybody's signed up but hasn't been given an invite please say so. A logo would be good too: has to be a jpeg 200x60.

Somebody let me in to this >_>

Into the EWB game? I think Dan asked as well and we couldn't be able to invite anyone in once the private game started. But we might get another one up once this is finished sometime next week, though we'll see when it draws near.

A logo would be good too: has to be a jpeg 200x60.

A minor suggestion and you could probably convert it from a gif, but how about perhaps the EWB logo at the top left of the board and adding an 'R' onto it? You could even crop it since it's only slightly larger than what's required.

Edited by Vector

Somebody let me in to this >_>

Into the EWB game? I think Dan asked as well and we couldn't be able to invite anyone in once the private game started. But we might get another one up once this is finished sometime next week, though we'll see when it draws near.

A logo would be good too: has to be a jpeg 200x60.

A minor suggestion and you could probably convert it from a gif, but how about perhaps the EWB logo at the top left of the board and adding an 'R' onto it? You could even crop it since it's only slightly larger than what's required.

That was my thinking as well. Unfortunately I have no graphical skill whatsoever sooooooooooooooooooo somebody else :pervert: Size has to be exact sadly or the BATracer site won't accept it.

That was my thinking as well. Unfortunately I have no graphical skill whatsoever sooooooooooooooooooo somebody else :pervert: Size has to be exact sadly or the BATracer site won't accept it.

Thought I give it a try with the board's EWB logo, even though I don't have much graphical skill either. Perhaps something simple like this, Trips?

ewbrlogori2.jpg

Anyways, didn't expect the Singapore race to get quite tense in the closing moments like in Monza, cutting the time gap between me and leader Zaz 3/4 into it and snatching his spot right before the last lap to win it. Also, with only three races to go, things are looking interesting at the top of the table, with only a few points separating the top three between each other.

Vector's logo has been stolen. If anybody else is having a go we can always decide between em later. Good race there, I didn't think my setup would come off that well but 3rd put me top of the table so I'll take it! If only my public games were going that well.....

Vector's logo has been stolen. If anybody else is having a go we can always decide between em later. Good race there, I didn't think my setup would come off that well but 3rd put me top of the table so I'll take it! If only my public games were going that well.....

Don't forget Slogger retiring during the race to give you that spot. :P

And just for Slogger, here's one with an Integra-style 'R' in it. Better? Worse? I'll leave that up to you.

ewbrlogov1adu9.jpg

That's what I had in mind and it sucked, Carry on.

[Edit] To be clear, Vector did a good job, My idea was flawed.

Edited by Superbowl Slogger

Final race of the year! Standings are as follows:

1. Aaron Downie - 100

2. Fraser Dutch - 94

3. Matthew Smith - 91

4. Shivraj Sillett - 74

5. Liam Byrne - 67

6. Michael Silfies - 59

7. Mark McGaw - 54

8. Barry McGuigan - 50

9. Joe Blowen - 29

10. Justin Howe - 27

11. Tom Delgado - 20

Any of the top 3 can win it from here, but if I get 4th or above I can't lose it. Will be interesting!

Guess it's safe to say now that the EWB Season 2008 game is now over. Congratulations once again to Zaz on winning the Drivers' Championship, as well as carrying his team to also win the Constructors' Championship. Let's see now how we fare in the public games.

I have to say having joined BATracer last month solely for our EWB game, this is quite a good game. From determining the car's setup and sharing data/talking with teammates, to choosing how you drive and even competing for points and wins while relying on strategy and some luck, it makes it quite a challenge, but at the same time all the more enjoyable. Pretty obvious to say that I'm now a fan of it.

Out of curiosity, what's the situation with regards to a new EWB game, now that this one's done? Short break before making a new one, or would we wait to see if there's enough interest in doing another one?