Batracer The Return

Marcos

Yeah so I have previously run one of these before that was successful and another two which were not successful <_< However, I am back for one last attempt, so here goes.

Basically, Batracer is a free online Formula One management simulation, where you join and register to race as a team. You control your mechanical stuff, your strategy for practices, qualifying and races. It is all just a bit of fun, which needs about ten minutes a day and should be finished within 20 days. I though with everyone nearing holidays and such then we could try. I will be here to answer questions on the game and hope we can get a bit of banter going with this, as we did with the first game.

The address for the game is: http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&35084 and the private password for the game is: Warfare.

We need another nine people before we start but we can have a maximum of another nineteen, so get started and ask any questions that you need answered.

EDIT: We are using the 2008 class by the way.

Edited by Christmarcos

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, That sucks, So far the closest to my time is Marcos who is 2.991 seconds behind, I kinda feel bad having my lap time that much quicker than the rest.

I wish they would hurry up and finish that damn NASCAR carset they have been working on for the last couple of years.

Game has begun and qualifying results have been posted, and it does provide some good reading for those who aren't in one of the big teams!

Qualifying and races will happen at 4PM GMT every day, so the race for Melbourne will occur at 4 tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck lads.

Game has begun and qualifying results have been posted, and it does provide some good reading for those who aren't in one of the big teams!

Qualifying and races will happen at 4PM GMT every day, so the race for Melbourne will occur at 4 tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck lads.

:w00t:

And Hajj! :D Constructors championship here we come! :P

Edited by Zaz

So I post the quickest time by almost a second in sessions 1 and 2 and a bad one in 3 made me go to 9th? Fuck whoever devised this stupid qualifying format.

Have fun chasing THAT warm-up time boys.

[EDIT]

You guys can have the constructors title, I'm gunning for the big prize! and it wouldn't hurt winning the Nations title either. (Thats the title were all members of a single nation, There points join together, Kinda like the constructors but for nations, GO AUSSIE!)

Edited by Merry Slogmas

So I post the quickest time by almost a second in sessions 1 and 2 and a bad one in 3 made me go to 9th? Fuck whoever devised this stupid qualifying format.

Have fun chasing THAT warm-up time boys.

Times don't carry over from each session. If we had 20 drivers, after the first session, the slowest five get cut, after the second, the next five slowest get cut off and in the third the quickest ten go at it.

And a good time, Slogger. I'm into the low 1:24's after half my laps, hopefully I'll get into the 1:23's by the end.

I still think the way it's done is shit (I'll change my tune once it saves me, Just watch), Now I have to come from the back to whoop everyone, 10 cars to pass won't be so much trouble, But, Anything can happen.

Thanks Zaz, Your car has some good speed in it and with 4 runs left (The advantage of our home race :)) you may get scary close to knocking me off.